Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if it happens again and SS just does it lol odds are we'll just find a way to love him too.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

You probably are right, since there isn't any other high quality statue of these guys at 1:4 scale.

Got this update from SSAlex today:

"Thank you, MPCanes!

The fiery eye effects on the Exclusive version Superman's Eyes do still exist on this piece."

So, Spaghetti isn't going anywhere haters :)

Assuming nothing changes last minute, I'll probably pick up someone's extra head if they don't want it to get it customized w/o the spaghetti.

I still hoping that they add the light up features...... will be awesome!. also and why not a light up based... Am I too crazy here?

You'll get the purists that scream no lights on such a majestic statue. You'll get others who say it enhances. Neither is wrong IMO.

I'm intrigued on what those spaghetti eyes will look like in hand pics. Maybe they will look awesome in hand pics than what SS has shown us.

Updated

jo8o.jpg

I'm going to be the super villain :devil ...

But apparently everyone would be okay with this

:nana: :nono

Sideshow just got away with this with Bats, lucky that cape covered it and side pose hidden the off set stitching that should have fitted his chest.

There will be no covering up if they do the same with Supes!

Well they could always use batmans cape again and just paint it red. Problem solved and stitching covered

You're not going anywhere! Supes is possibly years away and you have an 89 Batman PF to acquire squire! lol

You're not going anywhere! Supes is possibly years away and you have an 89 Batman PF to acquire squire! lol

Not even remotely funny on Supes being years away. Need. Now. Cannot wait past April. Death. Fire.

I get the feeling with a base like that he could be quite expensive. Considering the size of the Batman PF and then adding a base that size underneath it! OMG!! and where the **** do I place it.

Most importantly aside from the price I just think it's too soon. I have Superman and Cap this year and Hulk in the pipeline with Iron Man still hopefull too. I just have to bite my lip and be happy with the bat I already have in my belfry King.

I am right there with you. I may aim to get him on the secondary market in a few years when I have the cash. I need to be happy I can pick up two to three of these a year.

Lets face it the Batman we have is pretty ****ing epic anyhow and that's no joke!! The bigger problem is where to put these goddamn boxes!

I am right there with you. I may aim to get him on the secondary market in a few years when I have the cash. I need to be happy I can pick up two to three of these a year.

Mmmm, I've got 5 coming this year and thats a BIG year for me. Keaton and Reeve will be POs soon it seems but we wont have em till next year. Alls I really want after that is a new Vader PF and a new Fett PF.

Back