Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a matter of time until someone here makes it onto an episode of hoarders.

It's the boxes that get tricky. My collection is still small and I already have a bunch taking up space.

Well as it is right now one hot toy figure is $215 to $250 generally. The PF's are high 300's and low 4. Plus the space used for one PF can be used for about 3 figures. Not to mention you have to store the boxes someplace. Don't get me wrong I like PF's and I am not discounting their greatness. I had to make a choice because I can't afford to buy both on a regular basis.

Quit the toys.... Collect the statues!

;)

Seriously if it's a space thing I fully understand... But at the same time two or three HT take up the same footprint space as 1 PF.. So really you are spending more money on HT to fill up the same amount of shelf space as one overall cheaper PF :)

Like what the hell is wrong with you? Even more so when they hear the price per.:thud::lol

Most ppl out there probably look at my collection the same way I look at the average Hot Toys collection.

I ignore Hot Toys, but your collection and set up is nice... Star Wars, LotR, Marvel and DC, all of my interests. I used to work at a movie theater as a teen/young adult so framing some of my posters (X2, Spider-Man 1, Matrix Foil, SW:Episode III, Kill Bill Vol. 1, etc) and hanging them is something I really need to do.

I ignore Hot Toys, but your collection and set up is nice... Star Wars, LotR, Marvel and DC, all of my interests. I used to work at a movie theater as a teen/young adult so framing some of my posters (X2, Spider-Man 1, Matrix Foil, SW:Episode III, Kill Bill Vol. 1, etc) and hanging them is something I really need to do.

Thanks!

Yeah, my friends all think I'm nuts. To be honest I don't have ppl from work over as it won't portray the image I need for my job. The last thing I need my employees to know is that I have a "toy collection". My collection is kind of a guilty pleasure.

Thanks!

Yeah, my friends all think I'm nuts. To be honest I don't have ppl from work over as it won't portray the image I need for my job. The last thing I need my employees to know is that I have a "toy collection". My collection is kind of a guilty pleasure.

I know what you mean. I'm not ashamed of collecting toys or statues but I don't need to flaunt it either especially at work. One time though a college and I started chatting at turns out he's a huge gi joe toy collector so we ended up having a pretty cool chat about it.

People aren't all that surprised really when they find out I have statues at my place. I mean they see my batman and hellboy sleeve tattoos or my movie portrait tattoos and they can see my geekiness a mile away.

People aren't all that surprised really when they find out I have statues at my place. I mean they see my batman and hellboy sleeve tattoos or my movie portrait tattoos and they can see my geekiness a mile away.

I'm planning on getting some more ink done but I'm too chicken***** to get something comic related.

Back