DC Comics Designer Series: Batman by Andy Kubert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd this thru BBTS. First statue I've ordered thru them. Anyone know the delay between release, BBTS receiving and then shipping out? I've had this guy on PO so long, I'm anxious to get him now that it's out.

Congrats, Karnis! And thanks for posting these wonderful pics!

Looking forward to seeing pics of this beast next to a Hot Toys Batman figure :)

20160914_130811.jpg

I saw this today at my LCS and I was THIS CLOSE to pulling the trigger. This is a great statue but I'm trying to move my collection to more 1/4 pieces.

It's a hefty piece, not fragile at all. The cape seems to be made out of the same material they use on the B&W statues.
Really the only complaint I have is when the foot pegs are all the way in the base, the base doesn't sit flat. I had to put a couple felt pads underneath to even it out. Not a big deal.
I can honestly say this is one of, if not the finest, 1/6 scale statues of a comic based Batman I can remember. The closest I can think of is the Koto Jim Lee Batman, and that's not 1/6 scale & it's PVC.

Some more pics...
dk1.jpg

dk4.jpg

dk6_bw.jpg

dk7.jpg

dk4_bw.jpg

dk8_bw.jpg

Those last two are for Huebert...I know you like a good FM Bats silhouette :hi5:

Last edited:
Got mine today, it's really really nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 187
Looks great in-hand!!

I'm glad I ordered this. Unfortunately I'm still waiting on BBTS start shipping.

Mine SHOULD be arrived today (Europe)
one of the most anticipated pieces of the year for me (next to my Prime 1 orders)

Back