DC Comics Designer Series: Batman by Andy Kubert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day to All... Yes...
I am from Brisbane in Australia and am a huge Statue Collector since the creation of DC Directs first ever Statues they made with Clayborne Moore of BATMAN on Gargoyle, Samndman, Death, Swamp Thing, Seinfeld Superman etc... Back in the good old days when there were not 100's and 100's to collect like today and have mainly been a DC Direct Collector and a bit of Marvel in the 90's and any others I liked that appealed to me regardless of how much knowledge I had of that character or even if I even collected their comic books...
I am hoping some people can answer many questions I have over time regarding specific series etc...
But why in hell has this Kubert Batman become non-existent in the FULL SIZE ?????
The prtoduction run of 5200 is a HUGE supply when you think of it worldwide and no one has this one which I would like and ordered here but never came through so it seems to me that the figures were not correct possibly in production and lower than 5200....?
Where is one for a reasonable price + reasonable shipping to australia and not more than what the statue is worth...???
CHEERS

G'day to All... Yes...
I am from Brisbane in Australia and am a huge Statue Collector since the creation of DC Directs first ever Statues they made with Clayborne Moore of BATMAN on Gargoyle, Samndman, Death, Swamp Thing, Seinfeld Superman etc... Back in the good old days when there were not 100's and 100's to collect like today and have mainly been a DC Direct Collector and a bit of Marvel in the 90's and any others I liked that appealed to me regardless of how much knowledge I had of that character or even if I even collected their comic books...
I am hoping some people can answer many questions I have over time regarding specific series etc...
But why in hell has this Kubert Batman become non-existent in the FULL SIZE ?????
The prtoduction run of 5200 is a HUGE supply when you think of it worldwide and no one has this one which I would like and ordered here but never came through so it seems to me that the figures were not correct possibly in production and lower than 5200....?
Where is one for a reasonable price + reasonable shipping to australia and not more than what the statue is worth...???
CHEERS

I think the full run was made and it just pre-sold out. It is a great representation of batman and Kubert art. He was quite a bargain for collectors.

I just picked the full sized version of this up at C2E2 a few months ago. When I saw it I asked the guy working the booth....how much? He looked it up on his cell phone and said $75. I told him I'll take it. He must have thought it was the mini version. I paid the guy, never looked back, and took it home . It's such an awesome looking statue. I have it displayed in my living room.

Back