DC Comics Designer Series: Batman by Andy Kubert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delivered, but I won't get to see it until I get home later tonight. Bats wants out of that box!

Congrats! Mine arrived today from BBTS and it's spectacular! Great detail and impressive paint job.

Got mine yesterday, opened up for inspection and boxed back up, since it's a Christmas Gift. This thing is amazing. This is definitely what you should get in this price range. Perfection.

Got mine yesterday, too!

Will open the box today, so we shall see how he turned out.

This an awesome piece! Mine came out perfect.

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

Damn it, sideward pics! Oh well ....

Guys how heavy is this statue? I will have it in November and I am wondering will the ikea detolf hold it? It can hold I belive 3,5 kg/glass plate.

Damn this is just awesome. Im still on the fence. I got the kotobukiya jim lee (part of the justice league). I think im waiting / HOPING the release a blue version of this since i got the black koto. What do you guys think? Any chance? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is easily my favorite Batman statue. DC Collectibles knocked this one out of the park.

Guys how heavy is this statue? I will have it in November and I am wondering will the ikea detolf hold it? It can hold I belive 3,5 kg/glass plate.

I would say he is somewhere between 5 or 6 pounds. Pretty heavy considering he is only 12 inches. I think he weighs more than some Sideshow PFs do :lol

Yup, this piece has some weight to it, but not too much to be alarmed about.

I really like the comic book vibe to these statues. Looks like The Flash, Harley and Starfire continue the look.... Can't wait to add them to my collection....

DC001.jpg

Last edited:
Back