Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Genesis is the name of the trade paperback collecting Swampy's original stories by Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson. The material was originally published in 1972. So that's the era this figure is supposed to represent. I think the sculpt misses the mark on this one.
685679.jpg

But man, that Batgirl and her cycle are perfect! (As long as the cycle has working wheels and can come off the stand.)

Deathstroke looks great!! I'm dreaming of a Perez Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Wonder Girl, Changeling, Kid Flash, Raven, Terra and Jericho to go with him. Nothing beats the original Nightwing costume for eighties goodness. Classic Firestorm and Firehawk would be epic.

They did? Still, so far the rest of the icons look pretty nice, but it's a shame that a main character like Sups, who is so important to a JL lineup doesn't look good. Maybe they'll make another :pray:

Yes they did, check out the Hottoycast podcast, they drop a ton of bombs in that podcast, Mezco was a guest, they said they already had started work on Joker and Supes (new body even) for the TDKR line, but because they wanted to release BvS figures, they had to put it on hold for a bit, but now they're going back to it.

Henry Cavill? What did he ever do to you? This thing looks like ****! From the face,to those hips and that weird bicep,how do you screw up Superman do badly?????

Got Batman and Superman. A little disapointed with them. Batman's gauntlets are glued t the forearm causing the spines to stick out to the side, that just looks odd to me. Slightest movement of Superman's lower ab crunch and the crotch section starts to come apart, the chest balljoint has very little movement and the head barley tilts back. Once again anther Superman figure that cannot perform a decent flying pose.

Also thought Superman was shown with a second, angry head.

Just a heads up for UK collectors my shop and i am sure all other good and some bad as well comic book shops will have Harley Quinn, Superman,Aquaman and Atomica Deluxe in this week.

thanks for the heads up :clap
got tired of my pin head batman being out of scale with my flash and others ,so hunting round for a replacement bat head with no luck
then just out of the blue and in times for supes arrival i came across a lose basic mattel batman v superman bats ,popped of the head and what do you know it fit like cinderella's slipper lol
no modification to it at all ,just need to decide if i paint the head blue or black the boots cape etc
28072170726_23a8d11239_z.jpg
28106139835_9bd28ec31f_z.jpg
28072189756_ff240fd98a_c.jpg

if supes is a pin head might use the spare aquaman head and transplant the curl :lol

Back