Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping that Doomsday 2 pack is still coming out; It looks really great

So will the ICONS single packs of Superman Rebirth and Batman Rebirth still come out? What about the Doomsdays pack? The rest I assume are cancelled.

Yeah, they're still coming out. The repacks are gonna drop soon because they've been in the background in some of their videos, and I think they showed off Doomsday and Superman on their instagram account. Supersons, Nightwing, and Supergirl were released this past week.

Yeah, they're still coming out. The repacks are gonna drop soon because they've been in the background in some of their videos, and I think they showed off Doomsday and Superman on their instagram account. Supersons, Nightwing, and Supergirl were released this past week.

Yes I saw the Supersons and Supergirl this week at my LCS. I was actually impressed by both. I wish the original Batman and Superman were not so little comparatively.

I think of all the shelves I just reorganized, this one is my favorite. https://wp.me/p8Lzdc-SM
b165c8e84a2ac165eb2d0098f6261c5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back