Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. I'll try getting some better quality pics up later.

Looks nice, my LCS suck

I wonder if I can find this at Barnes and Noble

I see you picked up Batman Europa.. It's Jim Lee.. Should have a bag and board:lecture

That's why I picked up extras :)

This line is tiny, but they'll be in scale with SH Figuarts, I'll finally have Superman fighting Goku on the shelf :yess:

TTs21Rp.jpg
cWj3JEe.jpg
VoPN6eg.jpg

Cripes...he's small!!

Wonder if there was a mix-up at the factory. That's just weird.

Thanks you DC Direct for saving me $330 to $400 dollars this year on this line! Based on the pictures above they are way to small for my liking.

I dont care if its to scale or not these figures are awesome and once a bunch more comes out they can be in their own scale.Some people are taking this scale issue way too seriously

Attachments

• bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 140
  • bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 145
Oh man, that looks iconic :yess:

I think people forget that Mattel still has the rights to the 6'' inch DC line, so it's possible that DC Collectibles had to make this line a tiny bit smaller in order to not get in trouble. I don't get the whole issue with them not being in scale with other companies :dunno It's not a company's job to makes sure their figure match someone else's product. :lol

Well, DC collectibles is literally DC :lol they can make figures of whatever size they want, they own the rights to everything.

I don't have them in hand, but is it possible that these figures are real 1:12th/6"?... Lately we've been having very disproportionate scaling with American toys like Spiderman and Wolverine being 6" and Thor being like 7.5"/8".

Exactly how tall is that Bats figure?

Well, DC collectibles is literally DC :lol they can make figures of whatever size they want, they own the rights to everything.

I don't have them in hand, but is it possible that these figures are real 1:12th/6"?... Lately we've been having very disproportionate scaling with American toys like Spiderman and Wolverine being 6" and Thor being like 7.5"/8".

Exactly how tall is that Bats figure?

At 7:44 on the video above, the guy said, 6'' inches flat counting the ears.

As far as the rights go, I'm don't know how it works.

I don't like how most reviews I've seen are like comparative reviews with Legends, sure Legends are still a tad better when it comes to articulation but nobody is mentioning how these Icons are blowing Legends out of the water when it comes to paint/sculpt.

I understand the obvious comparisons but reviewers could go more in depth with the figure itself and its sculpt and paint instead of just testing the articulation, comment on Legends and be done with it, you can tell in that comparison with Vision, Mr Miracle almost looks like an import when compared to that Hasbro Vision.

I just read somewhere that Batman is just a bit over 6", if that's true then these figures are real 1/12th.

As opposed to Legends and their retarded scaling. Just looks at that Spidey :lol

Last edited:
I have to see this in person. Believe it or not the scale doesn't bother me, it's the expression. I don't get why he doesn't have intensity but this sad look on his face.:slap

some fun with Green Arrow

Attachments

• 20151119_225600.jpg
    20151119_225600.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 20151119_225605.jpg
    20151119_225605.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 185
Back