Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to say I was on the fence about these--but seeing they are about the same scale as figma, I think they are nice! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Nope, it's supposed to be Reis' Batman.

That comparison is pretty good, Batman is taller than Cap despite his stance being a little wider.

Just heard about this line recently (late to the party!). I ordered the Jordan GL today as it looked sweet. However it seems these are a NEW scale? I used to display my DC and Lgends lines together as the scales seemed to be pretty close. Then the New 52 figures came out and they were larger than everything else. I love how they look but for OCD reasons, I can't display them together... lol! I bought the Iron Man legends (I think it was a legends) from the AoU movie but it is not in scale with almost anthing else i have. Are there any DC/Marvel line that looks good displayed to each other for sale currently?

I just got Batman. This is the first of the line for me and I couldn't be happier. I really want to get more now. I have Green Arrow on the way and plan to try and get Flash and Green Lantern next. These are the perfect size, sculpt, articulation etc... They are really well done

This line looks really good. I am jumping in on it for sure. I hope they do allot more characters and that this line continues to grow

cmon bring on Constantine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

classic style swamp thing is just ok, prolly will get

the mattel rubberized one was classic or classic enough. love my new 52 ver with the wings. need a decent moore era swampy. the old as hell dc direct ver but with updated artic

Back