Action Figure DC Collectibles - DC Comics Icons 6 inch Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pO9m0ye.jpg

Constantine with clear magic effect parts, smokes and fabric trench coat, pls!

Picked up the new Icons "Last Rights" Batman at my LCS this morning. I've been looking forward to this figure since it was revealed. It's weird having a DCC figure in 6" scale, but the paint is clean, and articulation is very good. I have a few minor nit picks with neck joint and no thigh swivel, but overall, this is a very solid figure. The paint apps are clean, and I like the accessories. The grappling hook is fun. Here are a few quick pics I took out of box:

Great pics, what a fantastic-looking figure :clap Considering this is just the first wave, I'd say DCC are doing very well so far. These look better than anything I've seen from Hasbro's Marvel Legends line recently. If they continue refining their articulation, this could be like a second coming of Toy Biz.

Don't know if I'll bother with Batman already owning two of the Mezco versions, but I'm definitely interested in some of the more obscure characters they've announced like Deadman, Static Shock, Firestorm and Mister Miracle.

It's one of the best looking Batman figures I've seen. The colors are great. I want to see them make a calssic Neal Adams bats with the grey and blue and the yellow emblem. :)

I'd buy everyone of these if they were actually 6" scale!!!!!!!!!!

Now, probably not a one. Will have to see in person.

Looks nice, my LCS suck

I wonder if I can find this at Barnes and Noble

I see you picked up Batman Europa.. It's Jim Lee.. Should have a bag and board:lecture

Last edited:
Yeah it looks great, they have to fix that no thigh swivel but other than that, I hope this line does great, I'm passing on most of the first editions, except maybe Miracle Man, Supes and Static, and I'll jump in for good once they start doing more artist/arc specific figures.

Back