Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm anxious to see how Batwoman turns out. But I'm even more anxious for Harley/Joker... it's the only one I have on PO :)

Can you post some pics from different angles of Catwoman? It's always nice to see more than just the promo angle. Thanks!
I've PO Harley/Joker too, really looking forward to in hand pics.

I'm anxious to see how Batwoman turns out. But I'm even more anxious for Harley/Joker... it's the only one I have on PO :)

Can you post some pics from different angles of Catwoman? It's always nice to see more than just the promo angle. Thanks!
I've PO Harley/Joker too, really looking forward to in hand pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445559799.649857.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445559807.736648.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445559815.289526.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445559823.160234.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445559831.114089.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445559837.500673.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445559858.194550.jpg

The concept is great, some minor paint flaws, but nothing is perfect with DC Collectibles. If you want to see any certain angles, just let me know.

This might have been mentioned already but does anyone know the release dates for the upcoming bombshells? I thought that Kathy was released before Selena?

The glasses are not removable, and Kathy is out this upcoming Tuesday and as of right now the Joker/Harley bombshell is due out on 11/25/15.
Great, thanks for answering all my questions. Didn't realise that Kathy was coming out so close to Selina (that's cool, as I've been debating between the two). I assumed Harley/Joker would be released around xmas so a little earlier is ace, I've been counting down the months.

For anyone else who got Catwoman, did you guys find the pegs of the chair difficult to align and place into the designated holes? Had a hell of a time getting it to fit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445993575.846208.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445993587.302581.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445993594.738210.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445993602.107916.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445993609.128800.jpg

Where do I start, well the things that I like about it are that the red color scheme really pops nicely and the concept is one of the bets yet, but the paint app is a fail. Line bleeds, uneven lines, a mixture of light and dark colors with the scheme should all be one solid color. There is not one major glaring issue with this piece, but a close inspection will allow you to catch all of these issues. I don't expect perfection from DC Collectibles, but I expect better than this. Such a shame. I'm already hearing of a lot of these problems with this statue so I don't think it's just mine.

That is disappointing. I was really looking forward to this one.

That is disappointing. I was really looking forward to this one.

Me too.

She still looks pretty good but the paint app isn't great.

I get to inspect mine before I buy from my LCS so will give her a good look over before I part with the cash for her.

I'm still surprised they are so close together for her & Catwoman, seems like they are really upping the output & that might be why the paint apps aren't as good now?

Neil

Yeah, that one looks awfully messy.

Also, I liked these concepts ALOT more before I read DC's Bombshells comic. Yuck.

I read issue 1 of the comic & was amazed by how terrible it was & never picked up any more.
It was just bad, soooo very bad.
I love the idea behind the statues so much, but I really don't think it ever needed to be an ongoing comic, they are better without it.

Neil

Back