Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do I start, well the things that I like about it are that the red color scheme really pops nicely and the concept is one of the bets yet, but the paint app is a fail. Line bleeds, uneven lines, a mixture of light and dark colors with the scheme should all be one solid color. There is not one major glaring issue with this piece, but a close inspection will allow you to catch all of these issues. I don't expect perfection from DC Collectibles, but I expect better than this. Such a shame. I'm already hearing of a lot of these problems with this statue so I don't think it's just mine.

Bummer. That belt in that last pic is such a mess!

That paint app is messy. It's disappointing as I felt the paintwork has actually improved till this point. Like others have suggested, maybe they're giving themselves too much to work on. This quarter of the year is crazy bombshell release wise.

Yeah, I'll be doubly peeved if the harley/joker statue arrives with an untidy paint application.

I had to send my bat girl back to entertainmentearth.com because the red paint was all over her cleavage. Terrible paint job. Hopefully the new one they sent will be better.

Me too.

She still looks pretty good but the paint app isn't great.

I get to inspect mine before I buy from my LCS so will give her a good look over before I part with the cash for her.

I'm still surprised they are so close together for her & Catwoman, seems like they are really upping the output & that might be why the paint apps aren't as good now?

Neil

Hi I would this like to ask something about what you these said. Does the shop own get mad at you if you do see a problem or a Paint with a piece? I these would like to ask because I live in NJ in the USA and here they get super pissed about it.

Just got Batwoman last night. This has to be the worst paint up I've ever seen on a commercial product. And the pegs for the legs were completely misaligned. I finally got them in by pulling hard, but I was afraid I'd snap one right off.

I'd hate to have to stop with these because of the bad QC.

Just got Batwoman last night. This has to be the worst paint up I've ever seen on a commercial product. And the pegs for the legs were completely misaligned. I finally got them in by pulling hard, but I was afraid I'd snap one right off.

I'd hate to have to stop with these because of the bad QC.

What should have been one of the best has quickly turned out to be the worst.

Alright, so I exchanged the first batgirl with the bad paint job and received a second one in the mail and the arm was broken. I can't really fault them for that and they exchanged it for a third. Third time was a charm. The paint is perfect and I'm very happy with the statue now.

Alright, so I exchanged the first batgirl with the bad paint job and received a second one in the mail and the arm was broken. I can't really fault them for that and they exchanged it for a third. Third time was a charm. The paint is perfect and I'm very happy with the statue now.

Can you post pics? Would love to see this statue with a good paint job. Gives me hope.

Are you talking about Batgirl or Batwoman? If it's Batwoman, I'd love to see some pictures. I haven't seen any decent ones so far.

The Batwoman is the worst painted statue i have seen from DC Collectibles so far every one i had in the shop had multiple problems i can not sell these to my customers. DC should show honest representations of there quality in pre orders not beautiful painted statues with clean lines no slop or glue everywhere.

Another take on the bombshell line by Cryptozoic. I 'm digging them. WW is my fav.

DC Bombshells Vinyl Figure

CRY10040.jpg

CRY10041.jpg

CRY10042.jpg

Back