Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I wanted Mera until I saw in-hand pics of her. That face wasn't what I was expecting. She looks like Bette Davis but I'm not a fan.

Lois looks fantastic in hand. Great pics! Mera... eh, that face, just can't get past it.

I have the Harley/Joker on PO. Unless they do another true to form bombshell pinup style piece, I think I'm done with this line.

Really wish Mera's face wasn't so terrible. I love everything else about her.

I thought I wanted Mera until I saw in-hand pics of her. That face wasn't what I was expecting. She looks like Bette Davis but I'm not a fan.

I actually think she looks amazing ...in hand. :wink1:

27052015813%20copy.jpg~original

:)

I don't care how many shadows and angles you put on Mera's face... it's not working :) As someone that owns the MoS SS PF statue, I can tell you, you can love it, but no picture is going to make someone else love it. Just sayin' :)

I thought Batwoman was expected to be released today? Anybody have any updated shipping info on her?

It's funny because when I was in my LCS last weekend he said he was expecting her this week (I didn't think she was due this soon...thought Catwoman was first) & would I still want one

Will be in there Saturday but no guarantees he will have her as the last couple have been horrendously late with him but being in the UK it is normally to be expected

Hoping she is as I can't wait to have her.

Neil

Really excited to see some new bombshells in the coming months (especially Batwoman, as I was very close to ordering her). Does anyone know roughly when DC might announce the next statues (curious to know who's after Killer Frost).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445463303.373165.jpg

Catwoman arrived today, a lot of changes from her initial reveal including the pearls around her neck, wearing glasses, and they softened her face. All of these changes really improved this piece in my opinion.

Thanks everybody, she really turned out nice. I highly recommend her, and of course I think Batwoman will be the real standout piece next week.

I'm anxious to see how Batwoman turns out. But I'm even more anxious for Harley/Joker... it's the only one I have on PO :)

Can you post some pics from different angles of Catwoman? It's always nice to see more than just the promo angle. Thanks!

Back