Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker/Harley comes out next week and then I'm done with this line with a pretty good chance that I sell them. I'd cancel my Harley/Joker if I could, but I won't do my shop wrong, so I'm stuck

Joker/Harley comes out next week and then I'm done with this line with a pretty good chance that I sell them. I'd cancel my Harley/Joker if I could, but I won't do my shop wrong, so I'm stuck

Well that's too bad... did you not like the concepts?

Well that's too bad... did you not like the concepts?

It really just comes down to space. Right now I plan I going after a lot of the Prime 1 stuff so these Bombshells would have to end up in the attic, so instead maybe I can make some money and use it to get another Prime 1 statue.

It really just comes down to space. Right now I plan I going after a lot of the Prime 1 stuff so these Bombshells would have to end up in the attic, so instead maybe I can make some money and use it to get another Prime 1 statue.

Understood... that prime 1 stuff is awesome! But way too big for me... as much as I like the pieces. I've just accepted, that's a no go for me, with the San Diego real-estate market :)

Just got the Joker/Harley Bombshell Statue. Looks nice, but I need a much closer inspection. I'll post pics tonight

Someones got photos on an ebay listing. Not sure if the eye make up looks slightly messy, although could just be the style.
DC Comics Bombshells JOKER & HARLEY Painted Statue LIMITED 1455/5200 SEXY CUTE

Looks like the eye shadow style they were going for... looks on purpose. Considering how close up those pics are, it looks like it might be OK. Joker's face looks messy, but I guess he's Joker, so it's OK :) The pose is way more dynamic than I was expecting... love that!

I am a bit concerned about the texture of Harley's face... looks a bit rough/pitted... but hard to tell for sure.

Anyone know, BTW, how long it usually takes BBTS to get their allotment? I've never pre-ordered a Bombshells before.

Anyone know, BTW, how long it usually takes BBTS to get their allotment? I've never pre-ordered a Bombshells before.

Lately it seems like BBTS has been taking forever to get their DC stuff. I had Batgirl Black and White on preorder for what seemed like forever and last I checked, they still hadn't gotten it in stock. Finally cancelled and got it off eBay. As of a couple days ago, they still hadn't gotten Catwoman in stock.

I've noticed that with BBTS recently. Bombshell Catwoman and Covergirls Bleez are slated to be shipped this month (November), it's already the last week of Nov and still nothing from BBTS. Normally BBTS isn't like this. Not sure what's going on ...

I've noticed that with BBTS recently. Bombshell Catwoman and Covergirls Bleez are slated to be shipped this month (November), it's already the last week of Nov and still nothing from BBTS. Normally BBTS isn't like this. Not sure what's going on ...

Wow, that long? I think I ordered my Bleez back in August? Maybe July even from Amazon. That's so crazy.
Amazon.com: DC Collectibles DC Comics Cover Girls: Red Lantern Bleez Statue: Toys & Games

I need to get my hands on that Harley and Joker, soon! I can only imagine how much they *could* shoot up in price like the original Harley if they are as popular as they seem.

Thanks! I will definitely be posting some pics when it's delivered (I'm a perfectionist, so I'll be sure to comment on the paintwork). Originally thought I'd have to wait until January (I'm in the UK) but found a UK seller who got them shipped from the US this past week (the wait till January sucked, really chuffed I'm getting it much sooner than anticipated).

Quick Update!

I got my Harley/Joker bombshell yesterday. The statue was well packed and the box wasn't that much larger than Ivy's. There were three pieces; nameplate, base and the Harley/Joker statue (which was one whole piece).

The statue looks amazing in person, I can't stop looking at it. Harley's and Joker's face paint is near perfect on mine, really neat. There are a few small areas where paint is over the edge (Harleys laces on one of her shoes, Jokers spots on his tie) and some very small areas where paint is missing (Joker's cuffs and one of Harley's shoe) however these should be quick fixes. Overall, I'd take these minor issues as the faces are perfect (quick note, no 'pitting' on there faces).

I'll take some photos tomorrow. I'll gladly answer any questions regarding the statue :)

Quick Update!

I got my Harley/Joker bombshell yesterday. The statue was well packed and the box wasn't that much larger than Ivy's. There were three pieces; nameplate, base and the Harley/Joker statue (which was one whole piece).

The statue looks amazing in person, I can't stop looking at it. Harley's and Joker's face paint is near perfect on mine, really neat. There are a few small areas where paint is over the edge (Harleys laces on one of her shoes, Jokers spots on his tie) and some very small areas where paint is missing (Joker's cuffs and one of Harley's shoe) however these should be quick fixes. Overall, I'd take these minor issues as the faces are perfect (quick note, no 'pitting' on there faces).

I'll take some photos tomorrow. I'll gladly answer any questions regarding the statue :)

I got mine a couple of days ago and I absolutely love it! Unfortunately I chipped a small part of the base when trying to insert the prongs into the base because it just wouldn't go in easy :c

It is a small chip and it looks like I can fix it but it sucks that I had to use some pressure to get mine in! But otherwise, I love it and his foot covers the part that is chipped so there is that too. :D

Back