Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine last payment is scheduled for 8/25. Haven't gotten any new changes in the schedule.

Ok so just to show at least I'm not BS I took pix. While I never said I got a shipping notice I got a final payment date about 1 month or longer after I was told it's delayed. Not saying there won't be another issue but to me it shows they must have gotta new delivery date because they only give you these if they expect it to be there.if you notice there is an entire month missing between the last and final payment.

No one here is calling you a liar.
As a matter of fact, you are the one calling BS on others. :lol

It's all good. Eventually you'll get your Vader PF and you can join us complaining about all the details SS got wrong on it. :rotfl

No one here is calling you a liar.
As a matter of fact, you are the one calling BS on others. :lol

It's all good. Eventually you'll get your Vader PF and you can join us complaining about all the details SS got wrong on it. :rotfl

Lol just giving out free hope we will get the darn thing soon. Every time I get a SS email I'm scared it's a Vader delay.

where's the updated production pics on this guy? :impatient:

It's a trap! They're not gonna show us till it's already shipped that way we're all screwed! I hope the final product looks good. I really want an awesome Darth Vader statue. :pray:

I changed mine to pay the remaining balance, but saw that it hadn't updated. When I called support they said it won't bill until it ships, which made sense. I just didn't know that's how they did things.

With that said, she did say that it looked like a date of 7/27 for it to arrive and ship possibly, which would be sweet, since that's my birthday.

No pictures from Star Wars Celebration ? I know they had one on display.
There's this I found on FB from Andrew Demetriou‎:
01.jpg

Unfortunately with the glare, you can't see ****

true.. but I always have Titanic in my mind when seeing that pose... :(

Oh, now I see it. Cause Vader's arms are outstretched just like that girl. It is such a Titanic pose!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

dont be bitter.. you like it.. thats important ;)

I can't handle the pose from what I have seen so far..that aint vader to me..

Back