Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatchu talkin bout?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

".....Willis?"

hqdefault.jpg

Word B. ^^ I hope we get to see the production piece soon.

Ah. I hope so. I'm excited about this one. I hope it's worth keeping.

I will be keeping it regardless. I know the ES is stupidly high but I don't see any other 1/4 Vader that will look this nice and also be affordable (XM will be 1200 and include two Anakin statues and I have zero interest in that.)

Now if I could finally snag ROTJ Luke I would be so happy.

I will be keeping it regardless. I know the ES is stupidly high but I don't see any other 1/4 Vader that will look this nice and also be affordable (XM will be 1200 and include two Anakin statues and I have zero interest in that.)

Did they show anything regarding the XM Vader? Just curious to see how they will integrate two Anakin's with Vader in one statue :lol

Most things get delayed, I wouldn't attribute it to anything special.

true, but usually around this time of year, 1 of two things usually happens: either a lot of product that was going to come out around July gets delayed about a month or so OR that product gets pushed out a few weeks before SDCC. For SS the stuff usually gets delayed and for HT the product usually gets pushed out around this time

Did they show anything regarding the XM Vader? Just curious to see how they will integrate two Anakin's with Vader in one statue :lol

They did to people at stgcc (or whatever the con was). They were not allowed to show it to the general public. It wasn't really integrated into one statue if I remeber correctly, it was like 3 separate statues with bases that were similar and connected together.

true, but usually around this time of year, 1 of two things usually happens: either a lot of product that was going to come out around July gets delayed about a month or so OR that product gets pushed out a few weeks before SDCC. For SS the stuff usually gets delayed and for HT the product usually gets pushed out around this time

eh... good few months till that, chinese new year isn't that close ;p

Don't underestimate the Power of Hot Toys.. I have a feeling we getting a Rouge one Version .. Vader won't look like a doll cause you won't see joints on him.. no action pose for him anyways.. so no stance... if HT brings out one.. this will be THE Vader.. and thats what I am waiting on..

Don't underestimate the Power of Hot Toys.. I have a feeling we getting a Rouge one Version .. Vader won't look like a doll cause you won't see joints on him.. no action pose for him anyways.. so no stance... if HT brings out one.. this will be THE Vader.. and thats what I am waiting on..

Uh I dont't think Sideshows 1/4 Vader looks like a doll. Its 26.5" tall, compared to a 12" hot toy, and has several light up features which SS went back and added on. Plus if they make a Rogue One Vader, it will look just like ANH version which HT already released.

Uh I dont't think Sideshows 1/4 Vader looks like a doll. Its 26.5" tall, compared to a 12" hot toy, and has several light up features which SS went back and added on. Plus if they make a Rogue One Vader, it will look just like ANH version which HT already released.

He meant that the HT version, despite being an action figure, will look pretty much like a statue once posed due to all the joints being hidden. Not that the Sideshow PF looks like a doll. Ofc it doesn't :lol

Indeed, Vader in Rogue One, if they go for full accuracy, should look like Vader from ANH, or very close. However there is no way they won't release one for the movie, they are very thorough with their releases and ofc Vader = easy money for them.

Full trailer is coming July 15th and we should get a glimpse I assume.

Your pre-order of the Darth Vader - Lord of the Sith - Premium Format Figure (300093) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, July 27, 2016

:clap

Sweet!!!! I got my notice as well. [emoji38]

Back