Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super excited to finally get this, only downside it the original shipping estimate when I ordered was $40, actual shipping is $70.46. I'm in BC, Canada right above them. I realize this will probably be a big box but can't be much bigger than the Indiana Jones Pursuit of the Ark box. That was huge and only $40 shipped. These prices and shipping costs are getting ridiculous for international collectors now.

$42.50 shipping to western New York. I guess that's reasonable compared to what others are being charged.

shipping vader.jpg

Heh nice frakers! I did have or they did schedule my final payment for August 15. I for a fact got that notice and it says it on my payment schedule. My Phasma though still hasn't received the same notice though.

I DID NOT get a shipping notice on the Vader only a final payment notification so that is only 4 weeks away so maybe they wil ship come August but if so I'm paying it off straight away and not wAiting the extra 2 weeks as it makes no difference.

curious to see if the pose is in fact is a Titanic stance or not...

Are you expecting the pose to look different from the Sideshow photos?

maybe? maybe some pictures of in hand just look different.. looking forward to hear true statements of owners how it appears in person

Ok so just to show at least I'm not BS I took pix. While I never said I got a shipping notice I got a final payment date about 1 month or longer after I was told it's delayed. Not saying there won't be another issue but to me it shows they must have gotta new delivery date because they only give you these if they expect it to be there.if you notice there is an entire month missing between the last and final payment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 96
Back