Darth Vader MEDITATION CHAMBER DIORAMA 1/6 scale first images!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need an armless, legless Vader in the Bacta Tank from Hot Toys. Wouldn't that be awesome?

tumblr_pixftsBOK11vetqm4o8_400.gif

Holy crap, I wish you guys could see this. The 1/6 scale truscale Darth Vader Meditation Chamber! Even unpainted, with parts and lights missing, it's such an epic presence in the room! Shivers down my back! I cannot wait to see it fully built, painted and lit up before production begins!

Pre-order here while you can:

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/darth-vader-meditation-chamber-diorama-truscale/

View attachment 405435

View attachment 405436

View attachment 405437

That's just sick!

Unreal! Awesome work. Love the Tantiv entryway one too. So cool.

Looks awesome and would love to get this but I think it will just be too big for my display.

I am Sorry to inform you guys that this has just sold out. Congratulations to everyone who got this on time. You will have a very limited edition item that will only increase in value as our previous sold out dioramas have.

Glad you managed to sell all your units. It is some stellar work to enhance our displays. I have yet to set mine up as i am missing an important part to do so... a new besta case :lol

I will definitely share pics as soon as the Sith Lord chamber is all set in its new home :)

I am Sorry to inform you guys that this has just sold out. Congratulations to everyone who got this on time. You will have a very limited edition item that will only increase in value as our previous sold out dioramas have.

lol that's such a weird think for a seller to say. Is this an investment now?

Back