Darth Vader MEDITATION CHAMBER DIORAMA 1/6 scale first images!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the meditation chamber has a screen with ozzel and piett, it would be pretty funny. I wish there was a place for .wav files of the sound effects. I have found some over the years, but the sound the meditation chamber opening is one I can't locate. The others are the bass you hear when they are on the executor and the background you hear when Luke is looking for vader on bespin. (after he enters the hallway but before vader throws the room at him)

JazzInc, absolutely IMPRESSIVE! I'm surprise Hot Toys hasn't hit you up for some mainstream releases! They damn well should!!!!

Will this be "tru-scale" - like the plans for the set just shrunken down to 1/6, or will there be some foreshorterning of areas etc.?

If the meditation chamber has a screen with ozzel and piett, it would be pretty funny. I wish there was a place for .wav files of the sound effects. I have found some over the years, but the sound the meditation chamber opening is one I can't locate. The others are the bass you hear when they are on the executor and the background you hear when Luke is looking for vader on bespin. (after he enters the hallway but before vader throws the room at him)

The background you hear in the ESB scene mentioned sounds a lot like an edited clip of an idling EMD 645 turbo (diesel engine).

Here's a clip for an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbljILWv9m0

Here's the product page.

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/darth-vader-meditation-chamber-diorama-truscale/

As all other items from the truescale line, this will fit in a Besta.

Thanks for the link. This is a definite buy for me once I can see the proto. Just want to see how it all goes together - I assume you screw the top part into the ceiling of the Besta unit (i.e. no "post" in the background to support the lid/roof.) What an exciting piece. Ever since Hasbro did the shrunken 4" version, I've wanted a 1/6 version that's screen accurate.

About fixing the top part to the Besta, i seem to remember JazzInc addressed that in his video. I believe, he's also trying to add moving parts to the dio so the chamber can actually be closed or opened up fully.

About fixing the top part to the Besta, i seem to remember JazzInc addressed that in his video. I believe, he's also trying to add moving parts to the dio so the chamber can actually be closed or opened up fully.

The standard truscale version needs to be attached to the ceiling of the besta, but the ultimate version can stand on its own

Thanks for clearing that up. Was planning to have mine standing on its own so i guess i'd have to settle for the ultimate version... but that's a totally different story budget wise :panic:

I WANT that working Death Star display screen!!!!

Need details, Jazz.

Seconded. I'm definitely keen for that one too. Of course the figures won't be facing the screen, but still, so cool. Any idea on a price and expected position in your production schedule for that one?

Seconded. I'm definitely keen for that one too. Of course the figures won't be facing the screen, but still, so cool. Any idea on a price and expected position in your production schedule for that one?

Price target is around $300. Prototype in April/may and production in the three months after final prototype

Here are the measurements for the truscale and on the right the first drawings for the undeep Besta option. The best option I think, by keeping it true 1/6 scale

EVERYONE INTERESTED, PLEASE RESPOND BELOW WHETHER YOU WOULD CHOOSE THE 43 CM DEEP VERSION ON THE LEFT OR THE BESTA VERSION ON THE RIGHT? I NEED TO GET A FEEL FOR GENERAL PREFERENCE
9972391b939dc9610172d5f6528d9a8f.jpg

3fc9d38c1c410499adaf67fa093bb899.jpg

I'd go with the Stuva/non truncated version on the left. One question remains, does this final project offer an open space display or does it need a frame to attach the top part to?

I'd go with the Stuva/non truncated version on the left. One question remains, does this final project offer an open space display or does it need a frame to attach the top part to?

The standard version will be how do you see it in the picture, but we will be offering an optional frame to make this an open space display as well.

Back