Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the hand *might* look better at a different angle, but I don't think any angle can help the fact that his suit looks too big and bunched up to all hell on that arm ><

I agree. The mixed media looks poorly tailored. Contrast this with the PF which looks pretty much on point.

I'm wondering if it is supposed to be the ANH Vader. Or a similar version.
The inner robes over the shoulder armor, the chest box, & I believe the gloves are all ANH. The helmet is not, & I'm not sure about the armor.

image.jpeg

Nobody is going to do an accurate ANH :p Frankly it kinda looked like **** and Disney isn't going to want that. You'd be dead lucky to even get something on a statue that's asymmetrical, but there's no way you're going to paint ANH paint job on a Vader statue :|

Yeah, I think they would more than likely do an "idealized" ANH version, which is what I think we are seeing. Disney probably wouldn't approve of something so worn looking unless its coming from an actual prop replica company like eFX, which is why they can get away with it. Don't think we'll be getting that with Sideshow.

Honestly how much this will cost, 3k? Not worth in my opinion better make life size for 1k and probably you be much more happy :)

If the new PF had a pose more like this, it would be excellent!

I like this, I'm just not sure I $2k + taxes like it. We'll see.

I love the pose of the PF, but this one is nice too. Although I wish this piece had a lightsaber. A bit disappointed about that. One thing is for sure, this piece will be pricey.

Not feeling it right now. That inner robe is covering a lot of his suit. But maybe with some futzing this will look great.

Those Stormtroopers look pretty good!

I just dont like the robes over the shoulders. ANH is my least fav version of Vader. Everything else from the statue is ROTJ. I talked to one of the employees at SS today and he said they may make another LS Vader in the future either from Empire or ROTJ. Also asked him about speculation whether the LSF line is dead or does not sell. He said thats not true.

I just dont like the robes over the shoulders. ANH is my least fav version of Vader. Everything else from the statue is ROTJ. I talked to one of the employees at SS today and he said they may make another LS Vader in the future either from Empire or ROTJ. Also asked him about speculation whether the LSF line is dead or does not sell. He said thats not true.

Thanks for the feedback. I don't think the line is dead if they're moving forward with Vader, the Stormtroopers, and the droids.

Ask him more questions while your friend snaps up more pics!

I guess at this point its too late to change the robes. I told him I prefer ESB or ROTJ but if they changed the robes, they would have to redo a lot more. Also should have used carbon freezing chamber as base imo

chest box except for the lights is ANH as are the gloves, pretty sure this will be what we see in Rogue One I'm hoping that the R1 helmet is more closely styled to ANH though but it might not be the larger chin vent was added to ESB for the actor to see down so they might have kept it like that figuring most people wouldn't know the difference.

boooooo! (joking)

Asked the SS staff if his other hand will hold lightsaber. Negative. Saber hilt on belt. Hand at his side. Said its too big with the measurements. There production team needs an intervention... this collectors group deserves a better class of statues.

Back