Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably a good thing long term. If they weren't happy with it, we likely wouldn't have been either. At $2k, they have to try and do this right.

LOL!
They're still hung up on whether or not it will have light-up features.

I kinda dislike light up features. My first CM Vader's saber stopped working, though the replacement was fine. Still though, this really should have lights. It's an important part of Vader to have the belt, chest, and saber lights IMO.

For the $2k it's probably gonna cost, it should have lights and breathing sounds :lol

Hire PixelPiper to make the light-up lightsaber actually look like a lightsaber from the movie. :wink1:

I hope they do an ESB version. Not a fan of ANH version and ROTJ has been done a lot recently. Be nice to have the carbon freezing chamber as base with LED lights.

Looks like we'll finally be seeing this today, there is a blurry picture of him flanked by two Stromtrooper LSF's.

16072009540753606.jpg

160720095423235571.jpg

Oh, then for sure more than $2k for Vader... Too bad :(

That's a pass for me, would rather get several PF's or Prime 1 1/3's. I'll make do with the new Vader PF :lol

People so busy talking bout this for 2k? Comon guys, you know it's more than 2k. Its vader, and its sideshow. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back