Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the reason his hand looks so small is because the suit on that arm is so huge and loose it makes his arm looks giant. I like how the ST base is bigger, prepping that justification for the high cost :p

I want it!!! Oh my oh my I want it. I will reserve the proper space among all the stuff I possess.

Even though I'm not going to buy it because I have a more accurate life-size Vader I will say that it's money better spent than the 1:3 Cinemaquette Vader from a few years back.

Even though I'm not going to buy it because I have a more accurate life-size Vader I will say that it's money better spent than the 1:3 Cinemaquette Vader from a few years back.

depending on the price probably, I don't like the cinamquette vader much ;p

Agreed.
The issue I have with the Cinemaquette version is the small hand. Looks like a T-rex.

Agreed.
The issue I have with the Cinemaquette version is the small hand. Looks like a T-rex.

And the weird pose. I could live with the T-rex hand but the fencing/dancing pose is killing it. CM has a thing for odd poses - just look at their Endo, very accurate and detailed, but looks like a girl in distress, way too effeminate pose.

And the weird pose. I could live with the T-rex hand but the fencing/dancing pose is killing it. CM has a thing for odd poses - just look at their Endo, very accurate and detailed, but looks like a girl in distress, way too effeminate pose.

LOL! "Fencing"... it does look like that. It would have been worse if he was holding the lightsaber in that hand. :)

I gotta stand up for the Vader CM... I sold mine, but in person it was one of the most impressive pieces I've had on my shelves.

This was at comic con, I'd expect it to be revealed around xmas for the Rogue One hype or maybe May the 4th. Knowing Sideshow tho it'll be some random Thursday in April :D

[/QUOTE]

still so pissed they didnt went with kind of that more iconic pose for the PF instead of the Modeling/Opera pose ... :mad:

Take note of how many lights there are on his chest and belt.
By the time this is ready it may be reduced to just a couple of lights. LOL!

Back