Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still so pissed they didnt went with kind of that more iconic pose for the PF instead of the Modeling/Opera pose ... :mad:

Yup, this stupidly expensive LSF is Vader. That travesty of a PF... tut-tut.

Take note of how many lights there are on his chest and belt.
By the time this is ready it may be reduced to just a couple of lights. LOL!

Wouldn't hurt, given the chestbox on this version of Vader isn't supposed to light up. "Pop culture is our culture." Yeah, right. Whatever.

I think that this figure capture the essence of anh vader. There's some little issues, futzing of the helmet that need to be lowered on the chest a bit, light on the chest box are not accurate, hands seems a little out of scale and painting is idealized.
But this is the first figure that respect the first vader appearence. I can imagine prowse under that suite.
The price is the only very issue for me, but if you can, don't miss this iconic figure.

Yup, these LSF's are all way overpriced. We'll see... I've got a pretty good feeling Sideshow will hit an all-time high with this one. :lol

pff hope they price them fair, considering that a lot of people and I will go for 2 stormtroopers & 1 vader...

pff hope they price them fair, considering that a lot of people and I will go for 2 stormtroopers & 1 vader...

You may have that kind of money and unless your in dubai I don't know what you mean by a lot of people but most of us aren't robbing a bank to buy a vader and two stormies lol. Then again, ppl with that kind of money don't care about "fair"

Iv'e just stuck to just big expensive pieces, rather than buying a bunch of figures like I use to. With the exception of my small transformer collection.

So, basically the money thing evens its self out. I just have fewer pieces though out my place.

Which I think is better.Get one or two iconic collectibles that really defines the whole of, say , Star Wars, or, Predator that's $2,000 - $4,000 total and leave it at that.

Rather than a bunch off little, small, inexpensive things that clutter up the place, that you have to get up close to appreciate.

That said, the Trooper doesn't seem worth it, but Vader does and a Fett would. And Ill get the Vader for sure. Anything after that I'll just be holding out for a Jabba!

Wonder if this will be releasing soon? I don't understand why they went with the robes over the chest plate like in ANH. ESB is the best version. Hopefully it turns out nice regardless.

Is this the legendary scale Vader, back left of the Sideshow Star Wars Celebration booth?

StarWars-Celebration-0214.jpg

celebration-2017-booth.jpg

Back