Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lsf-darthvader-starwars-SDCC2016-01.jpg

I was hoping for something more impressive. What's with the tiny hand? Also the whole outfit seems loose on the body.

Crummy photo and already judging a piece. Sounds about right.

Crummy as it is, the pic already shows the piece and allows to make a first judgement. I'm not saying the statue looks like crap. Just that the hand is tiny and the outfit seems loose. Can you not see the small hand, the bulging sleeve and the falling codpiece?

I think this is might be the ultimate Vader ... I wish I could afford it... how much does this guy gonna go ? 2.5k?

SS has pics online but it doesnt show full piece. Looks like they are doing ANH version since the robes are over the chestpiece but the chestbox isnt complete. And the the helmet and armor is shiny like in ROTJ. Helmet looks better on there website. Have to see it in person tomorrow

guys I'm sure its just the angle.. there hasn't been a good picture up yet and you are jumping this already

guys I'm sure its just the angle.. there hasn't been a good picture up yet and you are jumping this already

the hand *might* look better at a different angle, but I don't think any angle can help the fact that his suit looks too big and bunched up to all hell on that arm ><

There you go! :wink1:

13715991_1460163404009322_6650312087590293894_n.jpg

13729051_1460163357342660_2942245622406638962_n.jpg

Piziitoys

Thanks. Must be the Rogue One look they are going for. Robe is over the shoulder armour but the Helmet is Glossy and a lite up chest box. The gloves are too long.

He also looks a little skinny (not a body builder) to be Vader. Arm is too thin, shoulders are not wide enough..

image.jpeg

hmm. dont like that they having the robe over the armor... ..other then that looks good...

Back