Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the high price combined with the unlimited ES that doesn't help, I do like the line however, it has lots of potential. Although I don't yet own any due to the reasons above. I'm looking forward to seeing Vaders reveal..

It is the high price combined with the unlimited ES that doesn't help, I do like the line however, it has lots of potential. Although I don't yet own any due to the reasons above. I'm looking forward to seeing Vaders reveal..

You and me both Python. It seems us two have been waiting forever to get a glimpse of him lol.

i pre ordered this vader but the nolight / light stories worry me more and more,

do we have some news about this ?

I wonder if they will release this for "May the 4th?" Or if it will at least be on display at SDCC this year. It was officially announced two years ago, so I hope we get to see the prototype soon....

I wonder if they will release this for "May the 4th?" Or if it will at least be on display at SDCC this year. It was officially announced two years ago, so I hope we get to see the prototype soon....

Geez, it's been that long. Well, I'm not going to dwell on it. It's easier that way. I hope you're right though. :D

I can't even begin to afford this right now given all of the Coolprops Alien and Predator stuff, so I'll be happy to see it put off a while longer ;)

I would just like SS to acknowledge whether or not this project still exists.
They began this project before George sold the franchise to Mickey. Things may have changed since then.

Last year during SDCC, I called Sideshow and asked them why it was not on display. The person on the phone said they were not happy with how it was turning out so they were going to make improvements. It was officially announced in October of 2012 that Disney had bought Lucasfilm, LSF Vader was announced by Sideshow in July of 2014.

Last year during SDCC, I called Sideshow and asked them why it was not on display. The person on the phone said they were not happy with how it was turning out so they were going to make improvements. It was officially announced in October of 2012 that Disney had bought Lucasfilm, LSF Vader was announced by Sideshow in July of 2014.
Ah yes! So Mickey is on board. Let's hope it's not like this:

darth-vader-star-wars-mickey-ear-hat.jpg

I would just like SS to acknowledge whether or not this project still exists.
They began this project before George sold the franchise to Mickey. Things may have changed since then.

Now that it's Disney I fully expect this statue to be made. An extremely limited edition release, only 150,000 made.

Back