Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is true lol, I should probably find a new hobby.... or do some more overtime at work so I can afford his stuff ;)

Yeah she said its a really awesome component. Hope it means awesome swapouts

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Well SS Alex has just stated on SF that this Vader is most likely ROTJ. And to add icing on the cake he won't be making an appearance at SDCC either. So who knows when this will be released if ever.

Guess I'm not surprised since it's SS we're talking about.

Maybe next time they should confirm that's it will be ready before teasing such a piece. At least SS remains consistenly inconsistent.

What a huge letdown that this won't be at SDCC! They get everyone all excited and ready for the unveiling, then at the 11th hour say it's not going to be there. I'm also a little disappointed to hear it's based on ROTJ and not ANH or ESB. Knowing how SS is with big pieces like this I don't think we should expect it for another couple years anyway is it's probably not worth getting all worked up over. :(

when they are great, they are great, but it seems more and more sideshow is dropping the ball when it comes to star wars. if they can't meet demand it is time for others to get the quarter scale license... too bad there isn't already.

They were planning for him to be there, but a component won't be ready in time.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing this thing.

I'm really not disappointed with hearing it will be ROTJ Vader. It should still rock if the helmet and paint are given extra care and attention.

Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18356165-1050-656.jpg

That's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing this thing.

I'm really not disappointed with hearing it will be ROTJ Vader. It should still rock if the helmet and paint are given extra care and attention.

Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18356165-1050-656.jpg

I was hoping he would be an ESB version, simply because it is my favorite of all the SW movies. But it isn't a big deal really, Vader is Vader. It is a shame we wont be seeing him next week though..

I was hoping he would be an ESB version, simply because it is my favorite of all the SW movies. But it isn't a big deal really, Vader is Vader. It is a shame we wont be seeing him next week though..
That's the real effing bummer

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

My only disappointment with the ROTJ decision is that the 1:1 statue is also a ROTJ version so you'd think they would have gone with ANH or ESB for 1:2 scale.

My only disappointment with the ROTJ decision is that the 1:1 statue is also a ROTJ version so you'd think they would have gone with ANH or ESB for 1:2 scale.

Yeah I agree. I'm surprised actually. Also the PF is ROTJ too I believe. All this means is that there will be ANH/ESB Vaders in the future. Lol.

From what I've read Lucasfilm and Disney are really pushing for all items that are for sale this year or are being put into development to either be from Return of the Jedi or the new Rebels TV show. They are trying to maximize their profits on Episode VII and they are gearing fans up for the new movie by selling items from the movie that will be closest to it. Thats why we've seen the prequel/Clone Wars merchandise completely die off and not really that much stuff from ANH or ESB.

From what I've read Lucasfilm and Disney are really pushing for all items that are for sale this year or are being put into development to either be from Return of the Jedi or the new Rebels TV show. They are trying to maximize their profits on Episode VII and they are gearing fans up for the new movie by selling items from the movie that will be closest to it. Thats why we've seen the prequel/Clone Wars merchandise completely die off and not really that much stuff from ANH or ESB.

I guess they want a bridge of some sort into the new movies since the timeline is right after ROTJ. Too bad Vader is caught up in that.

Now where's my Ewok PF's then?

Back