Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get your money back at least?

Workin on it with ebay. I dunno they're being a bit weird about it because he shipped it out (well something out) and recalled it back the day before it got here (which was really cruel of him....) but it mentions that on the tracking number so I think it should work out... Also in the case he said he'd refund but didn't so v0v.... Also I had to pay using skrill, which I've never done before which originally caused payment problems but ebay says they protect with them cause they're partners. >< Dunno kinda worried about it tbh. I don't recommend paying through anything on ebay with skrill though if you see that in an auction stay away.

Workin on it with ebay. I dunno they're being a bit weird about it because he shipped it out (well something out) and recalled it back the day before it got here (which was really cruel of him....) but it mentions that on the tracking number so I think it should work out... Also in the case he said he'd refund but didn't so v0v.... Also I had to pay using skrill, which I've never done before which originally caused payment problems but ebay says they protect with them cause they're partners. >< Dunno kinda worried about it tbh. I don't recommend paying through anything on ebay with skrill though if you see that in an auction stay away.

Sorry to hear about Talon. Just keep pressing the issue with eBay, they can be difficult at times, but if you stay on them about this, it should work out. Good luck.

If it does not show delivered you will get your money back. It is a shame, but not like you got her for $400, at $1K you should be able to find another one fairly easy.

Geez, another scam. :(
Buy from boardies only to minimize these issues!

I've had some very sketchy looking deals that I got tempted on for boards as well so that's not always so good ;p But I'll definitely stay away from skrill.

If it does not show delivered you will get your money back. It is a shame, but not like you got her for $400, at $1K you should be able to find another one fairly easy.

Dunno... gotta wait I guess said 48 hours for a decision. Since it doesn't really matter here's the tracking number if anyone is curious (UPS): 1Z80BT670394498059

Hi hi everyone, so I bought darth talon a few days ago and something's been bugging me... Was it the design to have the tip of darth talons "hair" painted a lighter colour? Tips as in a good 2cm.. :-/

Geez, another scam. :(
Buy from boardies only to minimize these issues!

Like me with my talon and the boardie who had awesome feedback....
Oh wait, nvm, he tried to rip off dozens of board members and no one bothered to report him before he scammed me

Well I wish you were ebay, decision came in no :( Something about not being able reverse the charge. Called and got transferred to some high claims whatever department but pretty pissed and unhappy. FAQ says skrills ok and it's within the time period to open a case (I don't think I should be penalized for whatever ebays failings are with payment services they partner with). Did an appeal and will see what they say... and hopefully they can look at past phone calls cause I actually called before hand to make sure I was covered before I payed since I never used skrill.

Well I wish you were ebay, decision came in no :( Something about not being able reverse the charge. Called and got transferred to some high claims whatever department but pretty pissed and unhappy. FAQ says skrills ok and it's within the time period to open a case (I don't think I should be penalized for whatever ebays failings are with payment services they partner with). Did an appeal and will see what they say... and hopefully they can look at past phone calls cause I actually called before hand to make sure I was covered before I payed since I never used skrill.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Ouch, did not realize you paid with Skrill. Never used them so not sure how that process works. I had a similar issue where a tracking number showed delivered to another location and they refunded me immediately, but that was paypal.

Ouch, did not realize you paid with Skrill. Never used them so not sure how that process works. I had a similar issue where a tracking number showed delivered to another location and they refunded me immediately, but that was paypal.

Similar, except ebay doesn't control them. And yeah paypal better...

Back