Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. I think the reason why people bid it up a lot is because they don't realize how ebay bids work. Say for example I bid $2,000 on that DT. I still would have got it for $1,034 because it takes the lowest bid over the last highest bid. So really the best thing to do is just have a bid ready for the max amount of money you're willing to spend, just place it in the last few seconds.

It actually sold for that? And the word "used" when it comes to statues is weird :<

Yes, sold for that + shipping/insurance.

I don't mind it when I buy used for myself, but some do. Guess MIB gives them a certain sense of security regarding damages.... Although with SS lately, you can never tell.

Yes, sold for that + shipping/insurance.

I don't mind it when I buy used for myself, but some do. Guess MIB gives them a certain sense of security regarding damages.... Although with SS lately, you can never tell.

Sorry I wasn't clear. What I meant with saying used is weird is because generally people want statues to be mint anyways. Used generally implies that it's got some wear and tear on it which doesn't really happen with statues >< But yeah opened and checked is preferable. Like with mine that's coming, the fact that it isn't opened is a bit of a risk however since it's an older statue it should be ok and also with ebays protection I should be ok if it does end up being broken. That is a ton for a Talon though wow... If mine comes up with no problems I'll be happy. 1k is a bit more than I wanted to pay but for an EX i think it's worth.

Depends on who you are, and what you like to do! ;)

NO! :p

Sold my reg some days ago for 1000$.
It's a pretty nice statue and a hot sexy sith, but at the end of the day "in my opinion" very overrated related to the prices which she goes for. So I decided to take the $$$$$

Sold my reg some days ago for 1000$.
It's a pretty nice statue and a hot sexy sith, but at the end of the day "in my opinion" very overrated related to the prices which she goes for. So I decided to take the $$$$$

Damn! $1,000 for a regular. Congrats on the sale!

Talon finally arrived today. She looks amazing. This was a piece I first saw over two years ago and something always came up that it was impossible to get her. And now I finally got her (and the EX to my surprise).

I sure there are other pieces out there that look better and are much more "epic" but in my opinion, Talon is a piece that when looked upon, she commandd attention for the room. And that to me makes her awesome.

Darth Talon is the statue that got me into collecting sideshow pfs. Regardless of how high the price goes, I don't see myself putting it up for sale anytime soon. I really enjoy the piece and don't think the high price makes having the statue overrated. Now it definitely sucks for those that don't have the statue now that want one and I feel for you! I just happened to get lucky and pick up a new regular one off ebay for $225 when she was released. The ex would of been nice but the statue looks great with or without the cloak. I just wish they would release some more EU characters.

Hell look at all these awesome EU characters from Legacy

Legacy_characters.jpg

Darth Talon is the statue that got me into collecting sideshow pfs. Regardless of how high the price goes, I don't see myself putting it up for sale anytime soon. I really enjoy the piece and don't think the high price makes having the statue overrated. Now it definitely sucks for those that don't have the statue now that want one and I feel for you! I just happened to get lucky and pick up a new regular one off ebay for $225 when she was released. The ex would of been nice but the statue looks great with or without the cloak. I just wish they would release some more EU characters.

Hell look at all these awesome EU characters from Legacy

View attachment 94245

Legacy is filled with fantastic characters that have awesome personalities as well as captivating appearances. Talon obviously one of the best ones.

Darth Talon isn't overrated, juts overpriced :p

I have to agree. While I love mine, and will not part with her anytime soon, the price of her is crazy. :)

Back