Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea! I really love the curves of her... lekku! :D

IMG_8403.jpg

That is a very, very slick picture. Great angle with great light.

Do you guys think her worth will fall from its absurd price when we find out Legacy isn't cannon? I hope it is because I love it, but I know personally I would not want to spend money on non cannon collectibles, even if I do like the characters and stories. Just me though I know some don't feel that way.

Do you guys think her worth will fall from its absurd price when we find out Legacy isn't cannon? I hope it is because I love it, but I know personally I would not want to spend money on non cannon collectibles, even if I do like the characters and stories. Just me though I know some don't feel that way.

I thought her popularity had more to do with folks who saw her on Big Bang Theory than on the character in EU.

Actually the price jump came from when Aayla was released (and even though she looks like **** it didn't go back down). I wouldn't want Krayt on throne, so out of place...

I don't think canon will dictate her price. Most think she is a great piece and are willing to dish out the big bucks to get her, that alone will control her price. Example, she wouldn't fit in my collection and I wouldn't pay $200 for her, but another collector hunting her for the last six months might be willing to spend $1K.

Was really regretting selling here, even though it was for a premium price, so started to look for another. Got lucky to to one for $800 delivered from a member or rebelscum, so I am happy again. :)

I couldn't help and look at this thread back in July 2010 when Talon was release and see the post some people put about her selling less than retail after a few months of her release. I couldn't help to laugh a bit to see how big (value wise) she has gone up in almost 4 years since her release. To think that anything less then $1000 to get her is a deal now. Guess no one could have foreseen how popular she was going to get.

Actually the price jump came from when Aayla was released (and even though she looks like **** it didn't go back down). I wouldn't want Krayt on throne, so out of place...

no not on throne.. but that armor design..

Back