Darth Maul + speeder [SS+Hasbro] repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavras

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm working at this project from weeks: repaint the Hasbro speeder, built a better stand and improve the height of the Sith.

Darth Maul
Added 2,5 cm to the legs, the SS figure is 25 cm tall, I think the 1/6 scale height should be about 29 cm but 27,5 cm it's a good compromise.

DM0.jpg

Bought new boots from ebay, added pleather strips for avoid the moon-boots effect of the originals

DM1.jpg

DM2.jpg

DM3.jpg

Improved the eyes

Eyes.jpg

Speeder:

Modding pedals

DMSpeeder4.jpg

DMSpeeder6.jpg

Primer

IMG_2271.JPG

Engine details

DMSpeeder7.jpg

IMG_2277.JPG

DMSpeeder8.jpg

The stand

Well, I don't like the original Hasbro stand. So, I found and adapted a mirror from a motorcycle as support.

IMG_2272.JPG

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

Paint and weathering: trying to find a similar grey tone...

IMG_2504.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2509.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2511.JPG

First test with the figure:

test 1.jpg

Now I need to print out the instruments panel :)

Thanks for watching o/

That is very cool. Love the repaint and the new stand looks awesome with the look that its floating. Well done.

Totally agree Lee, the best way is to swap the body. At least I did a tentative and worked, will be the next step when find a proper body.

Thanks all!

I did the instrument panel, if you need the file just send me a pm. Now I'll try to paint a background panel...

Panel.jpg

Screenshot .jpg

Looking forward to seeing the finished work with the background. Darth Maul was definitely one of the bright spots in PM.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Back