Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly can't think of any character I would want in this scale. Just too big for me, really like a little person! But I'm still stoked for all of you getting him.

I'm just looking forward to my Mythos Maul. :D

I'm always a sucker for Fett or Vader but I have a feeling we won't be seeing them anytime soon since SS is producing the 1:1 version of each. Still curious to see the $$$$$ on those. :horror

Congrats.. We love ours.. it's problem free and the only issue was the tiny end-cap at the end of one saber blade needed to be glued back on with a dab of superglue.. took 2 mins. of my time... it's the end that gives the blade the rounded look.. it's about the size of a nickel.. just a very very minor issue for one of my favorite statues in my collection!

Always remember to click the base power switch on first... then click and hold in the light saber button and watch the blades light up..When clicking the saber switch off.. the blades fade down the shaft towards the hilt as if the light is retracting in.. very cool feature....then click off the base switch... I love Maul posed with the cloak and hood.... You will also noticed how the saber is not "chunky" in person as it appears in some pics.... Please post pics when he lands in your collection...

Thanks for the info.. I will definetly post some pics when I get it, hopefully by the end of May.

Okay, I just pulled the trigger and bought this bad boy. Can I live with one of you when my wife throws me out? :pray:

I might be out on the street as well when I started buying a few 1:1 bust she gave me a look and said I thought those 1/4 scale statue things were big enough. Oh she's really going to love the 1/2 scale Maul.

Maybe a few of us Freaks need to pool our funds together for a condo in which we can hide and DISPLAY our collections without the wives finding out. Oh, and if they ever did we'd have a place to crash.

I think I'm a smart man.:exactly:

Maybe a few of us Freaks need to pool our funds together for a condo in which we can hide and DISPLAY our collections without the wives finding out. Oh, and if they ever did we'd have a place to crash.

I think I'm a smart man.:exactly:

You need to train your significant other to live with your addiction or be with someone that has the same collection bug like I do :)

Easier said than done. :lol

And the second choice can be murder. Two collectors under the same roof? I can imagine the space running out very quickly, not to mention the finances!!!

I planning to get this one from sideshow website, but I heard that there are defect issue on the light saber part. Is it?

What do you guys think, worth of getting this LSF or wait for Dr. Doom LSF? :)

I planning to get this one from sideshow website, but I heard that there are defect issue on the light saber part. Is it?

I am not a Dr Doom or Marvel fan so I can't advice you to get that instead of Darth Maul. I am however a huge Star Wars fan and having seen Darth Maul in hand I can honestly tell you that he is AWESOME!!. My friend however is getting his second Darth Maul replacement in a week because of these lightsaber issues, and that really sucks. Cause at this price it just has to work. If the new one works fine, then he is def. the one to get, but if it does not work, and I had to choose between these two, then I would get Dr. Doom, even though I'm not a fan of him.
Hope it helps you with your descision. You could also just skip them both and wait for the Indiana Jones LSF. He is gonna rock!:yess:

Hi,

I have had no issues with my Maul.. Saber works fine...:) Here are some pics:

Maul1.jpg

Maul1a.jpg

Maul2.jpg

Maul3.jpg

with flash on...

If you get him Congrats.....IMO he's awesome!

To be honest, I don't think you could go wrong with either Maul or Doom. They are both incredibly gorgeous sculpts and do the LSF line proud. I'm sure you will be quite please with whichever one is sitting in your collection at the end of the day.

Thanks for sharing Attom! Glad I'm not the only one making the iKea run for my shelves. :lol

LOL.. yes.. Actually I'm going to take the shelves out, and place Wolf, Reaper and Avatar inside the glass doors... I leave Maul, Doom and Indy on top.. when I have them. The 3 bays are about 49" H when the shelf is removed..

Back