Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Maul lsf = 1999$
shipping = 349$
danish customs and tax = 654$

Sorry, but there's no way I would even consider paying $3k for this thing. I think it's way overpriced at $2k so another thousand on top of that is absolute insanity IMHO.

Why didnt you buy from a EU retailer?

Same price all in all.....but not so good when a replacement is needed...as in this case :exactly:
Payed the same for the 1:2 endo.... 17.000 dkk wich is in Denmark 3000$ or what you typical gets in your hand after working in Denmark for Aprox 3 weeks

Good news though....Sideshow is replacing the hole statue with a new one wich has been tested to work before shipping.....:yess:

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm posting this after I fell out of my chair.

Ha ha ha.....yes danish taxes is pretty high.... But again its free to be on a hospital or to a operation and all other medical treatments....

By the way the tax for cars here are 180%

a car to 100.000$ cost in Denmark 280.000$ :horror

So a new Lamborghini is about 1 million $

Last edited:
Denmark is expensive, true. There's a lot of welfare, though. :rock

Still, I'm not sure why you didn't buy from a retailer? Either UK or Germany? If anything's wrong with the item, it's no problem getting replacements.

Ha ha ha.....yes danish taxes is pretty high.... But again its free to be on a hospital or to a operation and all other medical treatments....

By the way the tax for cars here are 180%

a car to 100.000$ cost in Denmark 280.000$ :horror

So a new Lamborghini is about 1 million $

I'll remember not to move to Denmark if I want a Lamborghini LOL

Darth Maul lsf = 1999$
shipping = 349$
danish customs and tax = 654$

Thanks for the Info. It is a lot to pay, but I don't think it will be much cheaper if I buy Indy from one in the EU. The great thing is that I will get it quick if I order dirctly from Sideshow. I have some family in Florida, maybe I can get them to ship it as a gift, that'll save me from the tax, I hope:pray:

Depends what you like! :) Personally, I find Denmark boring and flat. I would love to go to New Zealand.

Let me know if you go to Denmark, though. ;)

I agree, Denmark is grey, flat and cold most of the year. Would also like to see New Sealand, Australia and so on, but traveling is expensive.

Back