Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, NZ is extremely expensive... But I must walk the path to Mount Doom.

When you go, you can buy a book that shows you all the locations they used. We did it (although didn't make it to all the locations). A truly jaw-dropping experience.

I'd happily move there. Such a majestic place and the people are sooo friendly.

When you go, you can buy a book that shows you all the locations they used. We did it (although didn't make it to all the locations). A truly jaw-dropping experience.

Awesome!
Sounds like a great plan.

Got a link to the book?

Not to re-start the argument of a 1:1 bust vs. the 1:2 statue again, but here's my finished Maul from Bjorn at Elm Studios:

IMG_20130308_170103.jpg

love it. are these still available?

Unfortunately, I don't think so. I was one of the last 2 people to get one of these done from Bjorn and I don't think he has plans to do any more of them. I do believe Phil Robinson who originally sculpted this piece might still be offering them, however. He goes by the name Cyberman over at the RPF and Rebelscum if that helps. :cool:

Like to get this thread back up and going .. would like to see pics of the LSF.. not pics of a Maul Bust..(the bust is awesome). Mod can we have another thread that showcases the bust.

Like to get this thread back up and going .. would like to see pics of the LSF.. not pics of a Maul Bust..(the bust is awesome). Mod can we have another thread that showcases the bust.

There's probably another thread for that somewhere else. I agree, though, please post some more pictures of the LSF! :)

Back