Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and some people are saying that all of the Legendary Scale figures will have an open edition, if Sideshow does that it's a bad move.

it is expected. then again not everyone will be jumping on these as these are iconic (in my opinion) characters and will only appeal to die hard fans that can afford something this size. some collectors may have the room for 1:2, but some will only purchase one or two of their favorite character.

these could be open ended and still end up at a sub300 ES Id bet.
Except for the few that have a lot of space, Im sure most will get they're first one and realize how selective they need to be on which of these to pick up ... :monkey1

these could be open ended and still end up at a sub300 ES Id bet.
Except for the few that have a lot of space, Im sure most will get they're first one and realize how selective they need to be on which of these to pick up ... :monkey1

Bahhhh....

Once you get one, it's all over!
You will never go back!Blames everything else look like little toys

Trust me on this

I wonder how much these things are gunna cost??!!!
I dropped $1050 on the Xmen sentinel exclusive...
Im guessing $800-$1000....

Bahhhh....

Once you get one, it's all over!
You will never go back!Blames everything else look like little toys

Trust me on this

Obviously you're one of those with more sqft and $$ than most :lol

I have no interest in buying this, unless I were rich, but I'm so damn curious at the price point on this cause it will give us an idea on the price of the others. I say all 4 will be in the range of $1200-1500. Some of you are forgetting IM and Neyriti were made by Legacy, that makes them a lot pricier then a in house project.

Man i hope it's around 1200 i think i could probably afford that no way I could do 2k on this piece as much as i may want it.:monkey2

Now if this were a General Grievous that would be a different story.

Last edited:
Man i hope it's around 1200 i think i could probably afford that no way I could do 2k on this piece as much as i may want it.:monkey2

Now if this were a General Grievous that would be a different story.

I have a feeling if it was GG, it would be more than 2k.

star-wars-the-phantom-menace-3d-poster.jpg

Wish it was this pose!

i think its going to be around 2k, look at the price of the Iron Man Legendary Scale. the Optimus Prime Maquette is around $1200 and thats not even 1/2 scale. I think all the Legendary Scale Figures are going to be around $1500-$2000.

I think these would be around $1k give or take a couple hundred $$. SSC is producing these after all. I may wait it out and see how they go but this is going to be very hard to resist. I'm already contemplating selling a couple of PF's for this piece. I would need the room anyways hehe!

:dunno............prolly so it will look good displayed with the SWS P1 maquette or the CM Pred. That's how I look at it. As long as the price is reasonable for it's size, Wolf is the only one of the 4 that was worked on by another company (ADI). I just hope we see a 3ft tall P1 someday from SS.

That still seems odd. Why make a line and not keep scale consistent. :slap

I need to write that down. :lol

Thanks! :hi5:

Right click save, right click save, right click save

and some people are saying that all of the Legendary Scale figures will have an open edition, if Sideshow does that it's a bad move.

:slap

maul obi around 1200-1500 from scott at the con. then again u never know with these guys.

:pray:

star-wars-the-phantom-menace-3d-poster.jpg

Wish it was this pose!

Worst poster ever !

i think its going to be around 2k, look at the price of the Iron Man Legendary Scale. the Optimus Prime Maquette is around $1200 and thats not even 1/2 scale. I think all the Legendary Scale Figures are going to be around $1500-$2000.

:dunno

But that is not the same. Wasn't Iron Man by Legacy?

Most of those are fully sculpted. This is not. (remember what was under the T-800 Arnold's clothes ? It's different. Apples and Oranges the comparison is !

But that is not the same. Wasn't Iron Man by Legacy?

Most of those are fully sculpted. This is not. (remember what was under the T-800 Arnold's clothes ? It's different. Apples and Oranges the comparison is !

Exactly, this might be big but its basically just a tailored maniquin with a nice head sculpt and a light sabre, Im not sure how SS could justify a price tag of much more than $1k, im sure they will though....

Back