Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get this and the obi lengndary scale figure but they will be to expensive for me congrats to whoever pics this up

Yeah, the Leg figures are gonna be in that price range I suppose. Sauron will be the only one I get I think.

DW where did you find the link?

$1800.00 is my guess for this.

Im very tempted, but I am more of a DC/Marvel collector. I must resist!!!!

This is one I have to get. If I can get only one. This has to be it. THe deposit is what is going to hurt me. Hopefully they will consider my points into it. With 5k+ I hope it can help a tad.

Just saw on FB about the preorder next week. I would LOVE to have this but way out of my price range.

While Maul is not one of those characters that I would spend this kind of money on, I am very interested in seeing two things: The price & The FlexPay schedule. I want Boba Fett, Vader and Jedi Luke in these scales, probably a Stormtrooper as well depending of course how they are paced out but if the Flex is unreasonable or too short then it'll show me that I might only end up with one maybe two from any of the licenses.

If I were SSC I would definitely pace these out long enough where you could have damn near a year to pay off because then it'd prod me into getting more of them.

I don't know, I'd bite for an Indy, Vader, or Stormtrooper. Fett too, but yeah like Mike said depending on the price and structure of the FLEX schedule.

I think the only way they can entice people to buy these is if the flex payments are $200-$250 and no more. I paid $240 deposit for the Vader 1:1 bust and then 5 payments of $192. If the LSFs are $1500-$2000, they need to bump up the number of payments.

Waller can comment since he saw these in person but they're worth the money IMO. I mean they're probably some of the coolest items I've ever seen. I think I'd probably stick to say Sauron and Maybe like GTG.

The quality is definitely there. I was blown away with how good Maul and Obi-Wan looked.

Sideshow will have plenty of characters to choose from. I think most collectors will get one or two and be happy. The cost and size will keep people from getting more than that.

This is one I have to get. If I can get only one. This has to be it. THe deposit is what is going to hurt me. Hopefully they will consider my points into it. With 5k+ I hope it can help a tad.

Do you have enough points that would negate the fact that you won't make points on this purchase?

Waller can comment since he saw these in person but they're worth the money IMO. I mean they're probably some of the coolest items I've ever seen. I think I'd probably stick to say Sauron and Maybe like GTG.

Oh hell yea, in person these things command your attention. The detail is sick.

Back