Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt these will have high price tags. I think they are going to be limited to only a few buyers.
I will have this Darth Maul, and the Wolvie looks great to me.

You guys should see my place soon!! This is great news!!
Kind of crazy, I did not see this coming!!

Boba Fett and Jedi Luke are the only locks for me in this line but Old Ben and Maul are tempting. It'll come down to price

Looks super cool, love the pose but can't justify that kind of money on a guy that was treated as a throwaway character in the film. Visually stunning but far from legendary.

BB

As amazingly detailed these LSF's look, I can't see a large market for them. Putting the cost aside, not many collectors (myself included) have the space for this kind of thing. I'm betting that they'll all have pretty small ES's, or maybe they'll be like the 1:1 Endo's and be built to order for a set amount of time.

mmmm.....It's a space & budget killer of a line. depending on price I could be tempted with a vader & fett each side of the tv. but thats a big maybe...

I really want this, but don't know how high he is on my "LSF" list, my hopes he will be around for awhile after he is released to get a better sese of what else is coming.

Vader and Fett are a must though!

Even though we plan on adding an extra bedroom/office to our house soon it won't take long before LSF's would fill up a display area, even with just getting one figure per line.

Vader (and possibly Fett)
Gandalf
Jack Sparrow
Captain America
Indiana Jones
Snake Eyes
The Terminator

Etc.

I'll have to be very selective to say the least to keep the collection manageable.

Im just wandering how long i can go without food and drink etc..... I really want this amazing piece. Sabre looks great, i wonder if the production pieces will be as good or if a little sneaky photoshopping has taken place...

I admit I'm not a Star Wars die-hard like you guys, but doesn't Maul's pose--especially his articulated hand--feel more like a pose best suited for Darth Vader than an apprentice like Maul?

I admit I'm not a Star Wars die-hard like you guys, but doesn't Maul's pose--especially his articulated hand--feel more like a pose best suited for Darth Vader than an apprentice like Maul?

I agree the pose would deffinately have worked for vader, but then im happy they went with it for Maul as opposed to another awkward stance like the PF had. its nice and simple, i like...

Back