Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman, Joker, Scarecrow, Bane, Catwoman.

:hi5:

ughhh, ill just have to admire them...$800-1000 for each of them, man!!

then again, they are statues, kind of not into the statue thing. I like the poseable figures. :)

Sideshow is competing directly with Cinemaquette at this scale. They also want a piece of the commission pie. They see people paying 4K for Bobby C Jokers so they know there is collectors with cash out there.

Today they put people on notice. Save your money for something in the Legendary Scale instead of expensive commissions.

Sideshow is competing directly with Cinemaquette at this scale. They also want a piece of the commission pie. They see people paying 4K for Bobby C Jokers so they know there is collectors with cash out there.

Today they put people on notice. Save your money for something in the Legendary Scale instead of expensive commissions.

Bobby C's Jokers are amazing!!! I have Bob Dullam's 1:1 Batman Begins suit which is amazing as well...

So Bobby Cs Jokers are 4K?

Love Maul as a character but I expect this will be out of the price range and no room. Would love to have it though.

Absolutely incredible. I will need to think hard about some of these. And the first two are ones I want. Aaagghhh!

From Greg's interview:

and as a point of reference this was the 1:2 Iron Man Comiquette from 2009

iron.png

this might serve as a better point of reference...its even got the apple

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400035&ref=search&sku=400035

:wave

I went from GI Joe sized figs, to 6", to 1/6th, then PF's, I hate to think where stuff like this will take me:panic: He looks awesome and I don't know if I'll be able to resist a Jango/Boba if they make one

That's. Just. Unreal.

I can't believe what Sideshow is showing off this year. This would be the kind of thing I would hope to buy one or two of (but probably can't buy any of due to cost/space).

house is going to be a bachelor's pad again if ever i give in to this. there's just too many variants and options now. if it hits the 1k mark, im going to pass, would just appreciate what you guys post. if they release vader, now that's something..

Back