Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is just laughing at us now. They know they have us all by the gonads. These are prob a pass for me just due to space, but the cost would prob keep me away as well.

Looks awesome though. Can't wait to see more.

A Jedi Luke or a Darth Vader....or even Boba Fett....

tumblr_lbmr8dovKY1qdwo4to1_500.gif

Dammit why couldn't they announce this before my Cyborg Maul processed?! I mean I love it but this is gonna be tough to pass up.

Man, this is going to get bad. DC announcement now this line. I am liking the Maul but I wouldn't pick him up. Cannot wait to see what else comes from this line.

Damn, that is sick... I would actually be tempted by this, but wonder what the NRD will be like?

Two of these a year I am so down for it. Just do Obi, Luke, Leia, Han, Vader, Yoda, Stormie, Fett, and a few others and you have an amazing display

God i want these legendary scale figures.... Too bad i think they will be outside of my price and space range

Well the NRD is roughly 10% so if this is $899 for example it'd be about $90.

Also, I'm very scared at what these are going to cost.

$2,000+ ?

Well the NRD is roughly 10% so if this is $899 for example it'd be about $90.

That wouldn't be a bad price. I'm using the Iron Man 1:2 as a baseline, then again that was Stan Winston studios.

I don't think we'll see the IM 1:2 prices because the Stan Winston name comes with a higher tag and I really think they'll be less than 1K.

sideshows-legendary-collectibles-20110719042641286.jpg

4 or 5 of these pieces would truly give the "Museum Feel" to a collection that's for sure.

I don't know....the CM Vader is 2k and it's 1/3 scale. I'll be surprised if these are any less than 1,500.

Cinemaquette also have rooted hair and silicone, these for lack of a better term are scaled up PFs. The comparison isn't exactly direct.

Cinemaquette also have rooted hair and silicone, these for lack of a better term are scaled up PFs. The comparison isn't exactly direct.

Good point, I hope you are right. $1,000 would be fair.

Back