Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jedibear said:
Merry Sithmas everyone!
327485575_750c354be5_o.jpg

Nice jb, you should make this your Holiday avatar!

I dont think the snow will hurt too much, i doubt he left him out there for very long anyways.

At most it'd be like a really really slow way to do the water treatment.

Dude, Jedibear that is the COOLEST Maul pic of this entire bunch. Very nice. Love the pose and it's awesome to see snow this time of year... Damn FL, it's still hot here. Can't even wear my jacket. :monkey2

DarkArtist81 said:
Dude, Jedibear that is the COOLEST Maul pic of this entire bunch. Very nice. Love the pose and it's awesome to see snow this time of year... Damn FL, it's still hot here. Can't even wear my jacket. :monkey2

Dude, I'm moving from Chicago, my lif long home, to Atlanta, I hate the snow and good riddance! But in the city it's not lovey white blankets, it's black and grey death sheets. So I'm sure it's nicer out in the non-urban parts.

Anyway, I'm still drooling for Maul, hopefully I can find an Inclusive in a few months, moving fees caused me to cancel mine.

Here are some pictures of my SS Maul.

Minor rework on him. off centered eyes corrected, slightly rearranged the tattoo above the eyes, touch up on boots, and now he is on Dragon body.

Hope you like ~

SSmaul1.jpg

SSmaul2.jpg

SSmaul3.jpg

SSmaul4.jpg

SSmaul6.jpg

KamenGuyver said:
Here are some pictures of my SS Maul.

Minor rework on him. off centered eyes corrected, slightly rearranged the tattoo above the eyes, touch up on boots, and now he is on Dragon body.

Hope you like ~

SSmaul1.jpg

SSmaul2.jpg

SSmaul3.jpg

SSmaul4.jpg

SSmaul6.jpg

those are realllly cool pics, man...can't wait to get mine..:lol hope to see more pics to whet my appetite..heehee

Hi guys I have a question. I got my Maul and he's a great figure!! I wish Luke's head would have been this size. Has anyone tried to straighten the light saber out by heating them? Would this work? I know it works on Marvel Legends. And what is the difference between the sideshow body and the dragon body? I've heard reference about them before. Thanks!!

Cowboy said:
Has anyone tried to straighten the light saber out by heating them?

I had to straighten out Mace's lightsaber when I got him. So I ran warm/hot water over the blade, straightened it out, then ran cold water over it. Worked like a dream. :)

This is the most amazing image thread I have seen this year, the pics and poses keep getting better and better!

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE and wish you all Happy Maulidays! :maul

Back