Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gloves are somewhat of a pain, but you just have to aim the pegs right and you're fine. I really like the costume, I guess after all the brown and tan stuff this black costume is a ray of sunshine.

Wor-Gar said:
GREAT PICTURE! Now why won't my lightsaber look like that?

Your's must be broken... seems to work fine on mine :lol

sithshelfb.jpg

Figuremaster Les said:
And the odd facepaint...looks off center somewhat...fix will come....eyes for sure...

Maul003.jpg

:maul

You can definitely see the iris problem in Les' clean close up.

Other than that this figures aces!! :D

Ok finally getting into fight pics... (forgive the simplicity i dont have alot of room for picture taking and posing two 12" at once)

obimaul1.jpg

obimaul2.jpg

obimaul3.jpg

obimaul4.jpg

Nice! Finally some fighting pictures. Keep 'em coming. :D

Congrats Les for also getting a good Maul too. Great work on all those guys. Ooooh, and is that your famous Vader I see at the edge of the picture? Got time to take a pic of Vader with Maul?

Heh, i wish i had qui gon now, just to have more fight options. Maybe when i get my new camera i'll try to take more fight pics, hard to do it with the limited space but gotta try.

And for ease i've put up all the images of darth maul i've done on one page on my website for easier viewing:
https://www.fwooshnet.com/mag/darthmaul.php

mines go the slight off centre look too, but ill try to correct that, anyway, redone eyes, slight shadowing on the brow,shorter arms,black buttons on belt...
a>

Got mine! No Probes, as expected. Sigh.

Perfect paint, same problem with cloth on belt. A little tweaking, and he'll be golden. As such, a perfect 10. Just gorgeous! The Sith have finally truly arrived.

Mikey gave it a 10! Mikey gave it a 10!

I know, it's so rare, when you see it, you actually believe it.

Al right bro, Congratulations!:cool: :maul

I had to cancel mine due to financial issues, but I figure there were SO many made I can nab an inclusive in the future without much problems. It's really nice looking, but, sometimes crap happens!

Back