Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the main thing that seems wrong on the hanging parts is the length of the peice on the belt. And it being attached to the belt also affects your ability to raise the belt or lower it. It should be higher than some often display it (myself included) but the cloth part isn't long enough. The rest is pretty much ok, just not as soft as it really shoulda been so that it draped better. I find his cloths are very stiff, and while it makes for great posing cause you can stiffen them out to action poses they don't lay as well as some other materials.

The water treatment helps a lot with that. Of course, once it dries, its back to the same stiffness, maybe more. But it does help "shape the drape" a bit.

Maybe the cloth on the belt is glued, not only off center on so many, but too high as well.

The buttons are starting to bug me more and more... :monkey2 Might have to do something about that one of these days.

cant you just pull the buttons off? or are they punched through the pleather?

Image thread right... how bout some humor...

maulspideyfun.jpg

Wor-Gar said:
No, Hasbro 12" Maul does NOT have the buttons. That's where I first noticed it. Not sure about the 3 3/4" figure.

MaulvsMaulpost1.jpg

Not a big deal at all. I'm keeping my "buttons" as is for now. I don't think they take anything away...but there are NOT accurate...for those that care.

:D

They aren't silver, but there are most deffinately buttons on that belt.

Wor-Gar said:
Maul DOES has little black rivets on his belt in that arrangement... just not large silver ones.

You missed this post above, Maulfan. He does have little black rivets on his belt...I meant not silver "buttons".

Oh, the hell these "buttons" have caused... :D

Wor-Gar said:
You missed this post above, Maulfan. He does have little black rivets on his belt...I meant not silver "buttons".

Oh, the hell these "buttons" have caused... :D

Sorry about that, I'm half awake right now lol.

Thanks, I didn't have much luck the one time i tried posting an image here so that's the only reason I don't contribute much on these boards

Thanks.

My maul is being sent back to SSC for a replacement. His belt was kinda funky and he had a sratch on the side of his head. oh well.

here's some clean shots of the face just for fun. The line on the left side of his nose doesnt quite match up. Hopefully my replacement wont have that

2222.jpg

1111-1.jpg

anyone ever had another Red lip one? or was that a one time thing?

Last edited:
dang nash....those are some cool pics :chew :chew what camera are u using?

Back