Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjam said:
image1576.jpg

This shot alone made me grin like a fool!!!!

This looks to be the best one yet. Maybe even surpassing Sith Anakin!

The sideshow figures really are the greatest Star Wars Toys ever!!!!!!!!!

abstractharmony said:
This shot alone made me grin like a fool!!!!

This looks to be the best one yet. Maybe even surpassing Sith Anakin!

The sideshow figures really are the greatest Star Wars Toys ever!!!!!!!!!

I agree this is quickly gonna be the best of the line so far.

Hi Guys, found this on the web, guess it gives a pretty good idea of height comparison of Obi Wan and Darth Maul. If anyone is interested. Enjoy.

I found this one also.

Does anyone know if this was a deleted scene or a promo pic from the TPM??

I think that when Sideshow makes Episode 1 Obi, I will use this pose. Maybe run sum wire through the cloaks . This would look awesome ! :maul

Darthrazz said:
Hi Guys, found this on the web, guess it gives a pretty good idea of height comparison of Obi Wan and Darth Maul. If anyone is interested. Enjoy.

Ewan McGregor looks so young there haha. :lol

Seth Gecko said:
Q:JustinLuck Any plans to release a short body with corrected forearms, so we can replace Jedi Luke's body?

A:Sideshow_Brant The Darth Maul short body will have the shorter arms.

I wouldn't judge whether this quote is true or false until getting the figure in hand. Yes, in photos the arms look longer, but because his hands are gloves with forearms, it's possible that the generic body arms are smaller and will look that way on figures with just hand attachments, but because of Maul's gloves being long, they add arm length, let's not forget that Sideshow uses standard bodies so they wouldn't make one just for Maul with extra shorter arms to work with his gloves, but just a short body with shorter arms that should work out for the majority of short male figures.

For those who haven't seen the proof... in hand.

dmaularm[3].jpg

Damn, with so many getting maul tomorrow I can only imagine this thread is gonna rock the house with pics, so blast away!!!

Last edited:
OK, I have to say at first glance at a few pics I though he looked a little cross-eyed. I think I may just have Cordy aftershock though.:lol

This pic from another forum looks like Ray Park as Maul though, it hardly looks like a 12" figure.

01013357ui8.jpg

Hope whoever's pic this is doesn't mind me posting it here.

Darth Rage said:
OK, I have to say at first glance at a few pics I though he looked a little cross-eyed. I think I may just have Cordy aftershock though.:lol

This pic from another forum looks like Ray Park as Maul though, it hardly looks like a 12" figure.

01013357ui8.jpg

That looks awesome!

Darth Rage said:

01013357ui8.jpg

He does look good. Darth you should know better than to let Chicken Little get ahold of you. ;)

Back