Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
I'm glad I kept Maul's balls now.

:D

Yes, I'd say they hang nicely in this shot...

2115_press02-001.jpg

pjam said:
For those who haven't seen the proof... in hand.

dmaularm%5B3%5D.jpg

Damn, with so many getting maul tomorrow I can only imagine this thread is gonna rock the house with pics, so blast away!!!

How do the hands connect to the peg? Same as normal?

JustinLuck said:
Those look like the old pegs that are hard to pull the hands on and off.

I NEVER had trouble getting hands off of the SSC figures. I've yet to have a peg break (knocks on wood), and I'm not sure the new peg was much of an improvement, as it made hands fall off easier when posing. The softer material being used for hands is really all that was needed. The old-style pegs will be better in combination.

Nice pics so far!

He is going to look nice next to my Sith Anakin. When Asajj arrives, I'll then pose her next to him.

Customikey said:
I NEVER had trouble getting hands off of the SSC figures. I've yet to have a peg break (knocks on wood), and I'm not sure the new peg was much of an improvement, as it made hands fall off easier when posing. The softer material being used for hands is really all that was needed. The old-style pegs will be better in combination.

Well with Skinner, I can pull them off, but I can't put them back on without pulling out a hair dryer first. If the hands aren't heated up, the pressure to push them back on causes the wrist joint to flip side to side.

JustinLuck said:
Well with Skinner, I can pull them off, but I can't put them back on without pulling out a hair dryer first. If the hands aren't heated up, the pressure to push them back on causes the wrist joint to flip side to side.

My Mace Windu has that problem too. I just hold the wrist joint as steady as I can, and then do my best to force the hand onto the joint.

Got my Darth Maul (in hand)!:chew :maul

PERFECT paint!:chew

The box comes with 2 styrofoam pieces on the top and bottom, and the box is taller than other SW SideShow boxes.

I am at work, so I post plenty of pics this weekend.

The BEST SW SideShow figure yet.
You will not be disappointed!!!!!:chew :chew

Back