Darth Maul 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Here are the pics MRM posted over at RS. :D

HPIM1247.JPG

HPIM1248.JPG

HPIM1249.JPG

HPIM1250.JPG

HPIM1251.JPG

repost for others to see... all the pretty lightsabers.

Damn that looks nice! Thanks guys...

The eyes look amazing and the weapon detailing is very good, even the binos look great, nice touches SSC, and the styro box cap thing was brilliant.

Is the sticker silver instead of gold? It looks like it might be and then probably say 'inclusive' instead of 'exclusive.' Now that is a buch of lightsabers. I want pics of Maul holding all three ignited sabers! :lol

The above pics I took real quick since I am at work, but I will be sure to take a TON of pics this weekend.

Unfortunatly, I will be at a Xmas party tonight, so there will be no loose pics from me tonight. Tomorrrow afternoon at the earliest.

Anyone have pic request (i.e. close up, comparison, etc....) just let me know.:D

To answer the above question: The sticker is SILVER and says Inclusive.

mrmforce said:
The above pics I took real quick since I am at work, but I will be sure to take a TON of pics this weekend.

Unfortunatly, I will be at a Xmas party tonight, so there will be no loose pics from me tonight. Tomorrrow afternoon at the earliest.

Anyone have pic request (i.e. close up, comparison, etc....) just let me know.:D

To answer the above question: The sticker is SILVER and says Inclusive.

Thanks for the answer. Glad they just didn't cheap out and just say Exclusive again. Make Maul even more special.

If you have the exclusive Qui-Gon I'd like to see some Tattoonie battle shots :D

MRM, I would like you take some detailed shots of the damaged sabers if you wouldn't mind. :D Thanks.

pixletwin said:
MRM, I would like you take some detailed shots of the damaged sabers if you wouldn't mind. :D Thanks.

Buttmunch said:
If you have the exclusive Qui-Gon I'd like to see some Tattoonie battle shots :D

Me too pix and bm! :D

Has anyone noticed how much better QG looks with Maul now? It's one of those things, he looked great out of the box but paired with maul for some reason he looks even better.... go figure...

QG with poncho will become valuable now IMO with this 10 Maul.

I must say Maul is the first figure to live up to the prototype pics. He is the first to not end up worse. He seems to be perhaps even better. The only thing I see different is missing black dusting on the damaged sabers end that is visable in the prototype. I'm not even sure if it would be movie accurate to have it though. Can't wait for Monday!

pjam said:
Me too pix and bm! :D

Has anyone noticed how much better QG looks with Maul now? It's one of those things, he looked great out of the box but paired with maul for some reason he looks even better.... go figure...

QG with poncho will become valuable now IMO with this 10 Maul.

I thought so too right after they annouced Maul. Without Obi-Wan from Ep1 it makes sense to do the Tattoonie Duel or at least Qui-Gon's death duel. The extra sand base with the inclusive Probe Droid should be sweet as well.

Wor-Gar said:
That styrofoam is a brilliant idea to protect our boxes. Glad they used it first on Maul.

Thanks Sideshow.

So does this mean they are still going to charge the extra $8 for those of us who requested protective shipping packaging?

Back