Darth Maul 1:1 bust ROLL CALL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You certainly should have gotten more, oh well at least you're happy. :maul

He said if it was more then shipping ($50 dollars) he wanted me to ship it back. Oh well. In the end i only paid $800 after bing/cash back on shipping/ebay bucks/ and this $35. =)

The only thing that puts me of Maul is all that cloth.
Can you remove the cloth of the shoulders and how do u all keep it dust free?

Hi Guys, I have a Limited Edition Sideshow Collectibles Darth Maul Bust Scale 1:1 for sale. If anyone is interested please contact me! All questions and price offers are welcome!

He said if it was more then shipping ($50 dollars) he wanted me to ship it back. Oh well. In the end i only paid $800 after bing/cash back on shipping/ebay bucks/ and this $35. =)

I have a Sideshow Collectibles Darth Maul Bust Scale 1:1 which I am looking to sell for a much more reasonable price the $800. Please contact me if interested?!

Big bump here, but, how much was this bust originally through Sideshow?

And are the eyes painted or acrylic?

You can search Sideshow's site for out of stock items if you use the "Sold Out" filter. It was originally $600. I don't think Sideshow has ever used acrylic eyes on a 1:1 bust, but I could be wrong. In any case, I'm reasonably sure they were painted for Maul.

Big bump here, but, how much was this bust originally through Sideshow?

And are the eyes painted or acrylic?

It was around the $550.00 range I believe, and they are painted. Rather poorly I might add. The eyes were the biggest let down for me when I unpacked him.

Yeah, the bust was $600 originally.... This was actually my VERY first Sideshow piece, and STILL my all-time favorite. The eyes aren't that disappointing, as Ray Park wore contacts in the film. So it's not like the painted eyes take away from anything. HOWEVER, acrylic eyes would be INSANE on this bust (or any bust for that matter). Regardless, I think it easily can be categorized as one of Sideshow's top ten best pieces ever. :cool:

All a matter of opinion, I suppose. Contacts or not, I thought the painted eyes looked terrible, and didn't even correctly capture the look of the contacts. Both of these eyes were painted, but the Sideshow one is of much lesser quality to me.

eyes.jpg

I seem to remember the prototype's eyes looking much, much better.

Again though, it's all a matter of personal opinion.

I started buying 1:1 bust a few months ago and I love them so far I have Vader, Fett and Grievious and I really want maul but I can't find him anywhere not even on Ebay. Oh well..:(

Yeah, the bust was $600 originally.... This was actually my VERY first Sideshow piece, and STILL my all-time favorite. The eyes aren't that disappointing, as Ray Park wore contacts in the film. So it's not like the painted eyes take away from anything. HOWEVER, acrylic eyes would be INSANE on this bust (or any bust for that matter). Regardless, I think it easily can be categorized as one of Sideshow's top ten best pieces ever. :cool:

Was my first SS piece too! :hi5:

It is a great piece and I had to let it go for financial reasons, unfortunately and just my luck it started going for much more after I sold it. :slap

odds in getting that....1 in a zillion. Thats if it goes up. It says "may go back in stock".

Back