Darth Maul 1:1 bust ROLL CALL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be Careful Skiman....1:1 is serious territory. I was originally gonna go all out 1:1, but then realized there are very few figures I would invest between $600-1200 that deserve the 1:1 treatment. Not maul though, he is a beauty!...

Oh yeah for sure, there's only a few actually I could probably name less than the fingers on my hand that I would throw that money at.

My next victim is definitely a Venom or the Vader once I see more in hand pics. The whole IM fiasco has got me a lil put back on the paint issues but hopefully they've got that all hammered out, seeing that the 1:2 IM's paint job is looking better.

Oh yeah for sure, there's only a few actually I could probably name less than the fingers on my hand that I would throw that money at.

My next victim is definitely a Venom or the Vader once I see more in hand pics. The whole IM fiasco has got me a lil put back on the paint issues but hopefully they've got that all hammered out, seeing that the 1:2 IM's paint job is looking better.

I think the Vader is going to be a beauty...At this point I am content with the PF, but I am not blind from seeing that that will be a very sought after piece in a few years and a good investment as long as they maintain quality throughout the line.

Venom is a must buy IMO. Also think Vader will be a winner. Love me some 1:1 busts.

yeah I was gonna get me an Iron Man as well, but after reading of the problems I'll probably just wait until we see the IM 2 bust.

Darth Maul 1:1 Bust?

Hey was wondering how much this thing goes for? Been in search for one and snagged one off evil bay for $880 shipped. good price? Thanks!

good luck on venom, such a nice piece, one ill be keeping forever unless something comes up and i need the money. put my waitlist order for the vader 1:1 ex which hopefully will convert. crosses fingers =(

just found out it doesnt come with shipper box =( hopefully that doesnt decrease the value. probably will -=( :(:(

does any of ur bust have some type of smear or paint rub near the nose? thx

Here's the upclose of mine.... :dunno

img_4314.jpg

Back