Darth Maul 1:1 bust ROLL CALL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well sideshow claim to of found more 1:1 busts of Maul. So i left this for them to read on their site with the Maul 1:1 bust. Please feel free to agree or disagree :) Dont u guys think its a little ironic that Sideshow happen to "find" extra busts from a "long sold out item" Hmmm My conclusion will sum it up for u. Sales r doing very poorly on the Maul Legendary Scale Figure. Why?? well 2 reasons, 1: The price tag!! 2: The LSF is an open edition size!! Who knows how many they made, Hence no investment for us collectors. They panic, "find" Maul 1:1 bust, and Sell hoping to hook new buyers into then wanting to buy the LSF to compliment it. Wont happen im affraid. U ruined the LSF line with no edition size and you should fix that with Obi wan, Wolf Pred, Wolverine, And indie and the rest when they come out. Us collectors have had enough of the price tag rip off with no edition size for our pieces. Only the rich and stupid will fall victum to these Shinanigans. I would of figured your hard paying customers would earn a little respect on your side. Simple problems you could of fixed had u valued your customers!!!! FACT!!!!

Dun, dun, duuuuun!

tinfoilhatguy.jpeg :wink1:

In all seriousness, I remember when Toy Anxiety had this on display in their store. I think it looks great in person, sure glass eyes would have been cool but they still did a great job. I can't say I've seen any of SSC's LSB look like crap when it's right in front of you. They're all pretty awesome in the third dimension.

Im not saying i dont love the piece i really love the piece and i collect for the fun of collecting and owning things ive always wanted to own too. But i work my butt off to do so, and i also have kids and a family to support and the price tag on the LSF line with no ES is pretty messed up!! vader bust no ES, doesnt bother me it cost the price of a bust and i love the piece!! Its not like they couldnt have done an ES right ???? dont even need a number on the plaque. Just say how many they are going to run. Im not interested in making crazy money off my collectibles but being a family man its good to know an item of that price can ATLEAST "HOLD" its value after purchase. And i also know for a fact through someone i know personally in the industry that SS are not getting in the orders they thought they would when all the hype at SDCC created for the line. They were flooded with everyone claiming they were getting one no matter what!! me included!! The hype seemed to of died when the price tag and no ES was given. Thats not a conspiricy, Thats just common sense :lol

it's not sideshow's problem if you have a wife & kids, other bills or whatever. these things are luxury items

Yeah. I had the actual product page up since this morning and had been refreshing every few seconds. About that time it automatically went from "Sold Out" to "Checking Inventory". That lasted for 30 secs then went back to "Sold Out". I didn't check Google+ till a few mins ago when I saw the post. Sneaky bastards! :p

Out of coincidence I checked Google+ at 11:41am. I saw the link to Darth Maul had been posted at 11:40am. I clicked the link and it said checking inventory. I clicked it about 30 seconds later and it said sold out.

I don't know how I could get any more lucky on my timing and still end up missing out.

I'd buy him for $600 but I'd rather have one of the Clone Busts or another SW lifesize bust than to pay $1100 for him on Ebay.

Back