Darth Maul 1:1 bust ROLL CALL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, so I thought I'd start a little roll call thread for the SS Darth Maul 1:1..... This is BY FAR one of my most FAVORITE pieces in my collection... It's just amazing, and it even makes kids CRY when they see it! :lol So tell us what edition # you got and some pics if ya got em!!!

I'll start it off with mine. I got edition #43/1000 :D

159b3681.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, its pretty sweet. Only 1:1 I own right now but I do have Iron Man coming.

Thanks! Yeah, its pretty sweet. Only 1:1 I own right now but I do have Iron Man coming.

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!! Awesome choice! I ordred one also :rock :rock :rock I bet you can't wait :D And I KNOW you're getting the Indiana PF ex, right? :naughty I'm sure after seeing your sig... I bet you'll manage to snag edition #2 prob! :lol

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!! Awesome choice! I ordred one also :rock :rock :rock I bet you can't wait :D And I KNOW you're getting the Indiana PF ex, right? :naughty I'm sure after seeing your sig... I bet you'll manage to snag edition #2 prob! :lol

Yeah, didn't have it on order till I saw it at SDCC then it was like damn I gotta get that. I do. Very much looking forward to it as it looked amazing at SDCC. I'd have a stroke if I got #2 :lol Though if SS wants to send me that # I won't complain.

:horror Wow! Nice setup P1X4R!!! Looks like you have a hefty SW collection there :D That's EXACTLY what I'm looking to do with my 1:1 Maul bust, have the Maul PF next to it :banana Looks great man!!!

No idea what # mine is anymore. But I do remember picking a fight with my then girlfriend so I didn't have to go to a stupid wedding and could go to work and pick up my Maul bust which had just been delivered :monkey1

Very nice collection Outer Rim!!!!! Sweet PF's :rock

I made an observation about your Maul 1:1, the eyes look GREAT!!! I've noticed that my 1:1 Maul's eyes seem to be gazing off in the distance.... Yours look like he's looking DIRECTLY at you. They just look different, but in a GOOD way. Does anyone else notice this about Outer Rim's???

Thanks Chris. I think the eyes look different because the pic is a little bit blurred and due to lighting.

Back