Darth Maul 1:1 bust ROLL CALL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well sideshow claim to of found more 1:1 busts of Maul. So i left this for them to read on their site with the Maul 1:1 bust. Please feel free to agree or disagree :) Dont u guys think its a little ironic that Sideshow happen to "find" extra busts from a "long sold out item" Hmmm My conclusion will sum it up for u. Sales r doing very poorly on the Maul Legendary Scale Figure. Why?? well 2 reasons, 1: The price tag!! 2: The LSF is an open edition size!! Who knows how many they made, Hence no investment for us collectors. They panic, "find" Maul 1:1 bust, and Sell hoping to hook new buyers into then wanting to buy the LSF to compliment it. Wont happen im affraid. U ruined the LSF line with no edition size and you should fix that with Obi wan, Wolf Pred, Wolverine, And indie and the rest when they come out. Us collectors have had enough of the price tag rip off with no edition size for our pieces. Only the rich and stupid will fall victum to these Shinanigans. I would of figured your hard paying customers would earn a little respect on your side. Simple problems you could of fixed had u valued your customers!!!! FACT!!!!

well sideshow claim to of found more 1:1 busts of Maul. So i left this for them to read on their site with the Maul 1:1 bust. Please feel free to agree or disagree :) Dont u guys think its a little ironic that Sideshow happen to "find" extra busts from a "long sold out item" Hmmm My conclusion will sum it up for u. Sales r doing very poorly on the Maul Legendary Scale Figure. Why?? well 2 reasons, 1: The price tag!! 2: The LSF is an open edition size!! Who knows how many they made, Hence no investment for us collectors. They panic, "find" Maul 1:1 bust, and Sell hoping to hook new buyers into then wanting to buy the LSF to compliment it. Wont happen im affraid. U ruined the LSF line with no edition size and you should fix that with Obi wan, Wolf Pred, Wolverine, And indie and the rest when they come out. Us collectors have had enough of the price tag rip off with no edition size for our pieces. Only the rich and stupid will fall victum to these Shinanigans. I would of figured your hard paying customers would earn a little respect on your side. Simple problems you could of fixed had u valued your customers!!!! FACT!!!!

Alot of collectors don't care about ES :lecture

It isn't a Maul LSF poor sales conspiracy, they've been organizing their warehouse, they put up lots of other collectibles they found, one that only sold about about two months ago.

If it's only one then they're starting a frenzy for it.
I'd like to get it to add to my Star Wars 1:1 bust collection.
I have them all and he'd be the crown jewel!
Why not just re-release it?

Last edited:
Because Sideshow have Business Integrity, they understand their target market.

Were the original busts numbered,like how Gentle Giant does or was it just a limited run?
If they were numbered I can see not re-releasing them,but if it was just limited,then why not put it up again for those who missed out?
If they know their target market they'd do that!
People would jump at it!

Because Sideshow have Business Integrity, they understand their target market.

Yeah tell that to the storm PF :rotfl OR the T-600 bust thats sruggling to even leave their store a year later :clap Id say they over shot the target mark on A LOT of pieces. Had they done them justice for the collectors, That wouldnt of happened. Atleast drop the price a little if it is poor quality. But the LSF line is to big an expencive enough of a piece to not delever an ES for the collectors. But i welcome your disagreement as i do love to hear the views of ppl that think its fine as it is :)

Alot of collectors don't care about ES :lecture

It isn't a Maul LSF poor sales conspiracy, they've been organizing their warehouse, they put up lots of other collectibles they found, one that only sold about about two months ago.

Yeah maybe the rich collectors dont care hey :cuckoo: I mean why would you if your rich. Well a lot of us work our butts off!! and at 2k for something that is pretty much 3 premium formats in scale and doesnt have an edition size unlike cinemaquette seems like wizzing in the face of your hard working customers without even the courtecy of calling it rain. 2K resin hmmmmm head scratcher :lecture

I don't see why everything has to be a conspiracy.

Haters.jpg

Actually its not odd at all... Sideshow routinely holds back amounts of their product for promotions and giveaways. I recently won an item from them that had been sold out for over 5 years. It's just another thing they do to make the experience of being a customer more fun.

If they were greedy they'd keep quite about the find and sell it on eBay for double what it retailed for... or have a couple people sign it and triple the cost :lol

Yeah maybe the rich collectors dont care hey :cuckoo: I mean why would you if your rich. Well a lot of us work our butts off!! and at 2k for something that is pretty much 3 premium formats in scale and doesnt have an edition size unlike cinemaquette seems like wizzing in the face of your hard working customers without even the courtecy of calling it rain. 2K resin hmmmmm head scratcher :lecture

I'm not rich and still don't care about edition size. I collect for myself not for an edition number on a base or on a plaque. Nor to resell. If I like a piece I buy it, because I like it, not because it has a low edition number. These collectibles cannot be viewed as investment, for investment there are other things way more worthy.

I'm not rich and still don't care about edition size. I collect for myself not for an edition number on a base or on a plaque. Nor to resell. If I like a piece I buy it, because I like it, not because it has a low edition number. These collectibles cannot be viewed as investment, for investment there are other things way more worthy.

Im not saying i dont love the piece i really love the piece and i collect for the fun of collecting and owning things ive always wanted to own too. But i work my butt off to do so, and i also have kids and a family to support and the price tag on the LSF line with no ES is pretty messed up!! vader bust no ES, doesnt bother me it cost the price of a bust and i love the piece!! Its not like they couldnt have done an ES right ???? dont even need a number on the plaque. Just say how many they are going to run. Im not interested in making crazy money off my collectibles but being a family man its good to know an item of that price can ATLEAST "HOLD" its value after purchase. And i also know for a fact through someone i know personally in the industry that SS are not getting in the orders they thought they would when all the hype at SDCC created for the line. They were flooded with everyone claiming they were getting one no matter what!! me included!! The hype seemed to of died when the price tag and no ES was given. Thats not a conspiricy, Thats just common sense :lol

Actually its not odd at all... Sideshow routinely holds back amounts of their product for promotions and giveaways. I recently won an item from them that had been sold out for over 5 years. It's just another thing they do to make the experience of being a customer more fun.

If they were greedy they'd keep quite about the find and sell it on eBay for double what it retailed for... or have a couple people sign it and triple the cost :lol

Nah i dont think they need to sell things on ebay just yet, They make a small fortune on cancelled deposits as it is :rotfl And if this happens a lot then i look forward to seeing the WOLF PRED bust pop up :yess: doubtful though :( And whats with the pic of the 1:1 maul bust they are showing ??? the head is slightly tilted down and the eyes are also looking down ... My one and all the others ive seen are not tilting and the eyes are looking straight forward ... Thats just weird .. NO WAIT MEYBE ITS A CONSPIRICY BAHAHAHAHA :rotfl

Back