Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Being in the same sentence as Romper Stomper is a big plus. Just that makes me want to see it.

Lol.... what do you think about that???

Sorry to derail thread...

Such is life dude. But, it gets it out there and the more people that see it the happier I'll be.

So go download it and enjoy!

Hopefully....

But as I said, you might hate it...

I just wanted to say, I had two couples come over to our house this weekend and their favorite statue was vader. They all lover the lighting effects and all. Plus one for orange glow :)

I just wanted to say, I had two couples come over to our house this weekend and their favorite statue was vader. They all lover the lighting effects and all. Plus one for orange glow :)

This must be like Sauron, really depends on the paint app for how the effect looks. My Sauron looks great while others have gotten ones that don't look as good My Vader just looks like flat brown mud instead of a nice orange glow on most of the suit. Cape is ok, but can't stand the suit. Returning mine also.

Just ordered mythos maul with the free shipping and $20 off coupon! $230 shipped not bad..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered mythos maul with the free shipping and $20 off coupon! $230 shipped not bad..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Its one of my favorite Darth Maul pieces from any company.

Does anybody know what happened to the Vader Mythos thread?

Thanks guys! I have the Gamorrean Guard and Boba Fett as well, didn't want to miss out on Maul like I did Obi... I like the Darth Vader but I dont care for the pose or orange glow so I passed on him. Now im just really hoping they continue with the Mythos line, or at least give use more 1/5th fully sculpted statues with similar bases. :pray: I'm trying to stay away from the star wars PF's because I know i'll want every single one if I started collecting them... :lol

Ok so can anyone chime in about the saber hilt on this one?

The one I received was twisted so the "blades" did not extend straight. I asked for a replacement from Sideshow and the one they sent while better is still twisted! I mean I try not to be picky but a sagging lightsaber is quite noticeable and not very attractive.

Anyone else have issues with this?

Ok so can anyone chime in about the saber hilt on this one?

The one I received was twisted so the "blades" did not extend straight. I asked for a replacement from Sideshow and the one they sent while better is still twisted! I mean I try not to be picky but a sagging lightsaber is quite noticeable and not very attractive.

Anyone else have issues with this?

Can you post up some pics?

Something is up with this thread. Did somebody merge the Maul mythos thread with the Vader mythos thread?
Think so. A couple days ago I saw something that said "Vader Mythos moved" with whatever the appropriate icon would be. Guess this is where it went.

20140712_235200_LLS.jpg

You would think a piece this small would be easy to cast or at least easy to tell when it was messed up past a reasonable standard for quality control.

Back